Chapter 30

It was now a new morning....
It was an important day for manan as Manik was going to join the office From today.....

They were currently in their room...
Nandini was helping him to get ready....
She had taken out his clothes for the day along with other things like his wallet, hanky, watch etc.....

After getting dressed Manik like a typical husband came to her for his tie....

Nandini was now Standing on his feet...and he was securely holding her From his waist...

Nandini: I know it's your first day and you are a little nervous... but it's okay...I know you will make dad proud...Maan laga kar kaam Karna.....and haan please control your anger.....I know you are like a boss of the company... but vahan jo log kaam kar Rahe hai na... they are more experienced than you....so instead of getting angry... learn from them.... don't take it as a burden...Maan laga kar kaam karogey na toh you will start enjoying it...

Manik: aur tum??

Nandini: Mai kya??

Manik: Won't you be proud..

Nandini: Mai aur tumhari princess already are very proud of you...jis tarike se you are handling all the responsibilities it is more than enough for us to be proud of you.... but Haan tumhari success se I will be the most happy person...

Manik: I know that...

With this he kissed her forehead...

Manik: please take care of yourself... apni medicines le Lena and eat something after every 2 hours....dare you work.... ghar Mai servants hai for that...

Nandini: Mai aapna khayal rakhu gei... tum meri tension mat lo...

With this Manik bend on his knees....and lifted her top up...and caressed her stomach...

Manik: Good morning princess!!! Aaj papa ka first day hai for office... wish me luck....aap apna and mumma dono ka khayal rakhna...and Mumma Ko pareshan mat Karna....I love you..

With this he kissed her stomach...

After this they moved for breakfast and the three finally left for office after Manik instructing neonika to take care of Nandini.... and also to make preparations for the evening as fab 5 will come....

After they left for office...

Neonika: Nandini.... voh Shaam Ko...

Nandini: Mai aapki pareshani samjh Rahi Hun mom...Mai khud tensed Hun.....we know how important is fab 5 for Manik....how will he react and how will fab 5 react....

Neonika:beta tumhe Manik Ko bata Dena chahiye tha sab kuch...

Nandini: nhi mom... We have discussed this earlier... agar fab 5 kuch nhi bolte toh Mai bhi chup rahungi...aur aap bhi... usne bahut sahey Liya mom... after so many years he is happy...dad aur aap uske saath ho....mai Hun...mai usko ye bata kar itna bada dukh kaise de dun mom... voh Tut jayega...

Mai usko aise situation mai nhi dal Sakti where he has to choose between me and fab 5....aapko pata hai mom... Manik ne mujhe kaha tha ki kabhi aisi situation ayi toh he will choose fab 5.... Agar aisa hua toh Mai nhi reh paungi mom....Mai ek Baar usko almost kho chuki Hun....dosri baar Aisa hua toh shayad jee nhi paungi...aur agar mere ye baat chupaney se Manik gets both me and fab 5... toh I am ready...

Till now she was in tears and neonika had taken her into her motherly embrace...

Neonika caressed her hair...

Neonika: bas..bas..Rona nhi... tumhari tabeet kharab ho jaye gei.. god bless you bacha...I am so proud of you...

Nandini: mom I have decided something...

Neonika nodded her head telling her to continue..

Nandini:isse phele fab 5 aye....Mai Apne room mai chali jaungi... because Voh mujhe dekhe gey toh Shayad negative way Mai react kar jaye.... it's better ki voh Log Aakar phele aaram se Manik aur bhai se mil lei.... once they all will be settled only then I will come voh bhi only if Manik calls me...

Neonika: par beta aise apni hei ghar Mai...

Nandini: please mom..

Though reluctantly but neonika agreed...

It was 5 pm when neonika knocked Nandini's door.....

Nandini: mom aap...

Neonika: haan beta...mai isliye bulaney aayi thi ki it's 5 pm already aur 6 baje tak Manik ke freinds aa jayen gey... Tum kuch kha lo..it has been a while you had lunch...Mai snacks and coffee arrange kar wati Hun... you can finish them and come in the room...

Nandini: ji mom...

It was around 5:30 when the two were sitting and having tea talking and laughing...

When they heard some sound of commotion...
And soon entered the people Nandini did not wanted to see....
Fab 3 along with navya....
And Navya was holding a little baby in her hands...

They came running inside and and were shocked to see Nandini sitting in Malhotra mansion that too along with neonika...

Whereas for Nandini and neonika they both Stood up seeing them early when Manik had told them that the time for their arrival was 6....

The four of them got angry seeing Nandini and neonika sitting together and laughing...

Mukti was the first one to speak...

Mukti: what the hell are you doing here?? Tum Manik ke ghar mai kya kar rahi ho??

Voh bhi iss aurat ke saath...

She said pointing towards Neonika...

Aliya: why can't you just get lost from our lives...

Navya: phele hei tumne hum sabki zindagi kum barbaad nhi Kari hai..

Listening these words from her once called best friend Nandini could not control her tears anymore...

Dhruv:Ab kya plan kar Rahi ho to spoil our lives voh bhi iss aurat ke saath...bada Manik se pyaar Karti thi na tum toh... toh ab kyu iss aurat se mil Rahi ho jab tumhe pata hai ki Manik hates her...

Navya: kissi aur ladke Ko fasane ki planning kar rahey hongey Dhruv... yahi toh aata hai isko... phele Harshad ko fasaya then tumhe aur phir Manik...aur ab Koi New target...

Neonika: NAVYA...

Aliya: oh please... humpe toh chilaye ga mat...

Mukti: I am telling you Nandini... agar yeh Koi mazak tha na that you have tried with us so this time you have taken it too far...

Aliya: How dare you to even come in this house...

With this she went to Nandini and grabbed her arm so tightly leaving finger Marks..

She started dragging her out..

Nandini tried resisting..

Nandini:kya kar Rahi ho Aliya... leave my hand Aliya... mera hath chodo...

Neonika too tried stopping Aliya but she had gone mad in anger..

Neonika: leave her Aliya... Nandini ko chodo...

Seeing neonika trying to free Nandini.. Mukti Held her..

Neonika: What are you doing Mukti.. leave me...aur Nandini ko chodo Aliya..

Aliya pushed Nandini towards the door with a sudden force that her leg got Tangled and she was about to fall on the ground on her stomach...

Nandini: MANIK....

Neonika: NANDINI....

Just when she thought she was about to fall on the ground.. she was caught by the most safest And protective arms... her man.. her Manik...