Chapter 2

Nandini went home after all the events that had taken place in the college...
After all the blames that all of them had put on...still she did not react to it......

It is truly said when you love someone you give him your soul...
Same was with nandini.. Manik did not go alone... He had taken her soul with him....

It has been almost ten days after that incident...
After that day none of her friends looked back at her... They did not care about her whereabouts nor did they care about what she was doing....

Nandini in the morning was walking towards the college as she did not get an auto that day....

It was then she started feeling dizzy...
She stopped for a second and thought that it will be okay because this was happening with her from past 2-3 days....
She would feel pukish. Nausea and sometimes even dizzy.... But she ignored all these symptoms....

Nandini's head started spinning and she did not realise when she fainted.....
The people walking on the road saw this... One of them took her to the nearby hospital....

In hospital....

Man: Doctor.. Please dekhiye.... She fainted....

Doctor: Mai inhe check karti Hun.. Tab tak aap please formalities puri kar dijiye....

Man: I don't know her doctor..... She fainted on the road... I had just bought her to the hospital....

Doctor: Theek hai... You can go...hum inke family ko inform karne ka try karte hai...

With this the doctor took her inside to check and also told a nurse to check her bag and look for a source to contact her family...

At the same time in murthy house...

Ding Dong....

Chachi went and opened the door...

Chachi: arey amms.... Aap???

Amms: kyu mai nhi aa sakti???

Chachi: nhi nhi amms.... Aise baat nhi hai... Voh aap achanak aye na.. Isliye...

Amms: haan... Voh toh hai... Maine Manik ke bare mai Dekha in news toh socha nandu se milne aa jau....

Chachi: amms nandu toh philal college mai hai....
Aapne na accha kara aap aa gaye....nandu ka bhi change ho jayega.... Uss din ke band se na zyada Bolti hai na kuch karti hai....
Chup sei ho gayi hai... Kisse se baat bhi nhi kari hai usne iss accident se related...

At the same time Chachi's phone rings...

Chachi: hello

Lady: kya aap nandini murthy ke ghar se bol rahe hain????

Chachi: ji boliye...

Lady: ma'am mai city hospital se bol rahi Hun.... She is admitted in the hospital... Aap please aa jaye...

Chachi: hey bhagwan... Kya Hua nandu ko???? Hum abhi aa rahe hai...

After keeping the phone...

Amms: kya Hua shano??

Chachi: amms.. Voh.. Nandu... Voh nandu.. Hospital...

Amms: kya bol rahi ho shano??

Chachi: amms hospital se phone tha...nandu wahan admitted hai....

Amms: kya..

Chachi: haan amms.. Hume jana hoga... Mai murthy ji ko phone karti Hun....

With this she called Mr murthy....chachi and amms left from home and Mr murthy from hospital..

All the three reached at the same time.. They asked the receptionist..

Chacha: nandini murthy....

Nurse: room no 401....
Aapko kuch formalities puri karni hai...

Chacha looking towards chachi..

Chacha: shano ji aap jayiye.... Mai formalities puri karke ata Hun.....

Chachi and amms went towards her room.. Doctor was checking her inside so they stayed outside...

Inside the hospital room..
Nandini slowly gained her consciousness and tried recognising her surroundings...
She saw the doctor standing beside her...

Nandini: Doctor how am I in the hospital??

Doctor: aap Road pe faint ho gayi thi....someone got you to the hospital...

Nandini: mujhe Hua kya hai doctor...

Doctor: congratulations you are pregnant....

Nandini could not believe what she heard...

Her hand automatically reached her stomach...

She mumbled

Nandini: I...am...pregnant...

She remembered the flashback....

This is the time when they were lying in each other's embrace after uniting their souls..

Manik: nandini...voh... Voh...

Nandini: kya Hua Manik...

Manik: voh I did not use protection...so I will get you pills.. Please have them...

Nandini: okay...

After a few minutes she asked...

Nandini: waise ek baat puchu...

Manik: haan...

Nandini: don't you want kids??

Manik: what???
Kaisi baat kar rahi ho nandini.... Of course I want kids... But definitely not now.. You are too young for it... It will affect your health... Moreover we have a career to make first... I want you to be independent... And moreover I want to become capable enough to fulfil such big responsibility... So that I can fulfil all our dreams and wishes...

End of flashback...

Nandini remembered that because of the accident she just forgot about the pills...

Nandini:But doctor.. Isn't it too early???? I mean it has hardly been time and....

Doctor: I understand your dilemma... Yes it is too early... I mean in your case it hasn't been even a week... In most cases you come to know about it after 2-4 weeks.... But girl you are way too young and plus you are weak.... So your body showed effects much faster... You need to be extra careful if you want to deliver a healthy baby....

After listening to the doctor...
Nandini self talk...

Nandini:I am pregnant... Mera baacha... Mere Manik ka baacha... Mere manik he akhiri nishani hai Yeh...

She kept her hand on her belly...

Nandini: mumma loves you baby... Mumma will protect you..... Mumma will get you in this world...

It was the first time after that accident that she reacted... That she talked... It was the first time some emotion showed on her face after 10 days....

She came out of her thoughts when doctor spoke....

Doctor: your family is waiting outside.... I will inform them...

With this the doctor left...