Chapter 32

Mukti: Really Manik....hum sab ke beech personal matter ki baat Kahan se aa gayi...when did we started hiding things...

Manik: seriously Mukti... you are saying this....Mai batata Hun when did fab 5 started hiding things....
It started when you hid the truth of dating Harshad... when you did not tell you love Abhimanyu...when you slept with Rocky not telling us...
It started when Aliya had sent goons behind Nandini...
When Dhruv and Aliya got into relationship And they did not find it important to tell fab 5 ...

So it will be better if you guys don't accuse me of hiding things...

Navya: Manik tumhe ho kya Gaya hai....
Yeh fab 5 hai Manik...Tumhari family... arey log toh tumhari Dosti ki misal dete hai.... tum inse aise kaise baat kar Sakto ho voh bhi ek ladki ke liye...

Manik: Koi bhi ladki nhi hai voh... meri Nandini hai....she is the girl i love... aur tum kis family ki baat kar rahi ho.... Maine toh hamesha sey inhe apni family mana hai... but I wish...I wish inhone bhi mujhe family mana hota... but unfortunately that never happened...

Dhruv: cabir tu Kyu chup khada hai... say something... Bol Manik Ko to choose...

Cabir who was silently listening everything finally spoke...

Cabir: Dhruv sahi bol raha hai Manik you should choose...

This felt as a Bomb on Manik and Nandini...

Nandini/Manik: Bhai/cabir

While the four smirked thinking that cabir is with them...

Cabir: sahi toh bol Raha hai Dhruv... it's time you need to choose... choose NANDINI....

Hearing him fab 3 and Navya's expression were worth watching...

Mukti: cabir ye tu kya bol Raha hai...

Cabir: Mai Wahi bol Raha Hun jo Manik Ko bahot phele kar dena chahiye tha....he should have chosen Nandini long time back....he shouldn't have prioritised you people over Nandini...

You know why Because you people don't deserve it....
You don't deserve anybody's love... pata hai kyu... because jisne tumhare liye sab kuch Kara aaj tum ussi Ki khushiyan cheen na chahtey ho...

Aliya: oh god cabir... tum bhi... pata nhi what magic this witch has done on you...

Cabir: ALIYA!!!  don't.... just don't... not a word against my sister....

Seeing the situation getting worse between fab 5 ... Nandini stood up and came to cabir..

Nandini: bhai... please don't ... please Bhai..... don't let fab 5 break.... they are your life Bhai.....fab 5 is Manik's heart.... you both will break agar fab 5 toot gaya toh....

Cabir cupped his cheek

Cabir: tu Abhi bhi ye sab keh Rahi hai.. Kyu...

Nandini: kyuki Mai Manik Ko tootey hua nhi dekh Sakti... bahut time Baad usko life Mai happiness mil Rahi hai...Mai kaise uski Khushi cheeney ki wajah ban Sakti Hun....

Aliya: tumne bikul theek Bola... you are the reason for snatching his Happiness...

Manik: you people are bloody blind...
Abhi bhi.... Abhi bhi this girl is taking your side and Tum log....

Aliya: Tum phir iske Jaal Mai phas rahey ho Manik.... she is just trying to gain your sympathy....dekha nhi tumne when she was about to fall kaise natak kar Rahi thi yeh.... she pretended as if someone would have been killed.... sirf Dhaka toh Laga tha... zyada se zyada she would have fallen on the ground....mar nhi raha tha koi...

And that was it...The thought that something could have happened to his princess broke all his limits...it broke all the patience he was trying to keep till now...

Manik: ALIYA!!!

He was About to slap her when Nandini Held his hand....

He looked at Nandini.... when she nodded her head in a no...

Manik: leave my hand Nandini...

Nandini: Manik she is your friend...

Manik: inke jaise log kissi ke dost nhi hotey...

Nandini: jo bhi hai Manik....she is a girl...aur mai Apne Manik Ko kissi ladki par haath uthaney nhi dungi...

Aliya said looking towards Nandini...

Aliya:oh please... phele toh girne ka natak Karo jaise koi mar jaata aur ab aur drama kar Rahi ho....

Manik: SHUT UP!!! tumhe pata bhi hai kya ho jata if she would have fallen..... agar Maine usko nhi bachaya hota toh...

Mukti too shouted angrily...

Mukti:SO WHAT MANIK!!! THODI BAHUT CHOT AATI THAT'S IT....
why are you getting so worked up....

Manik: because she is....

Before Manik could tell that she is pregnant... cabir came and held his shoulder....

Manik looked at cabir who nodded his head in a no...
He spoke softly...so that it was audible only to Manik...

Cabir: don't tell them....mat Bata unko that she is pregnant...they don't deserve to know.... voh Nandini ko phele hei bahut koss chuke hai...I don't want them to speak ill about your child...

Manik understanding his words decided to keep quite...

He took a deep breath cooling his anger...

Dhruv: kya Hua Manik... why did you stop...

Manik: Okay enough... bahut ho Gaya.... Tum logo Ko samjhaney ka Koi phyada nhi hai..... Because you people don't even deserve that....
Listen to me loud and clear.....
I choose Nandini...yes I choose her in my life..... and you people can leave my house.....I wish to never ever see you people again.... stay away from me and my family....

Those 4 were shocked hearing him...

Mukti: cabir tu...

Cabir: Mai Manik ke Saath Hun...

Dhruv: Abhi toh hum ja rahey hai. . but yaad rakhna Manik.... you will come back to us...

Aliya: she will leave you Manik....she is only there for your money.. one day you will come back behind  us...

Saying this they all left in ego thinking Manik and cabir would come back as they thought Manik cannot live without them...

Seeing them leaving Nandini came to Manik...

Nandini: Manik... unhone rok lo Manik... they are leaving.... Tum... Tum unke bina kaise rahogey.... tumhari jaan basti hai Manik unmai...I don't want to be the reason to snatch your happiness...

Manik cupped Nandini's face and nodded his head in a no...
And left from there Because he knew he will break any moment...he has pretended to be all okay.. for a long time...

Neonika and Raj too went inside there room...

Cabir came and patted Nandini's head who was standing in the hall...

Nandini: ja... Uske pass ja..he needs you and only you can handle him..

Nandini: Lekin aap...

Cabir smiled seeing the selfless girl...

Cabir:I will be fine....he needs you more...go...

With this cabir left to his room and Nandini moved towards her room to find Manik...