Chapter 28

After everyone left towards their room...

In manik and nandini's room...

Both were laying in each others embrace...
Nandini had perfectly rested her head on his heart hugging him from his waist whereas Manik's one hand was caressing her hair and other rested on her waist.....

Nandini could see that Manik was in some deep thoughts.....

Nandini: Manik...

Manik: hm...

Nandini: kya soch rahe ho.... Maine Dekha.... You agreed to dad but there is some uneasiness.... Tell me.. What is it??

Manik smiled seeing how without even telling her she already knows him...

Manik: you don't need words to understand me na...

Nandini: Manik... Don't change the topic... Tell me what is troubling you??Have you not willingly agreed to dad?? Don't you want to join malhotra industries??

Manik: aise nhi hai shona.... It's just I am confused.... I don't know.... Mera matlab... I never thought about it... It had always been music that I have thought about....and now dad wants me to look after malhotra industries....

Nandini: first all I am glad that you said yes not because you said yes but because your one yes made dad happy....Nobody is asking you to leave music Manik... We know how integral part it is of your life.... Aur jahan tak malhotra industries ko join karne ki baat hai toh socho Manik... Dad ka bhi sapna hoga ki you will take his business forward.... He doesn't only want you to take care of it but also to take it to new heights..... He wants you to start learning about how to handle it from now onwards only so that with time you can excel in it... Itna mat socho Manik.... I know you can do it and you will make of all us proud.... I know starting mai it will be little difficult...but with time everything will fall in its place...

Manik: hmm....tum hogi na Mere saath??

Nandini: Mai toh tumhare har kadam pe saath Hun manik... Without even you asking for it...

Manik: that is more than enough for me...

Manik was really feeling relieved after talking to nandini.....

Soon they both drifted into peaceful slumber....

It was now evening and manan along with raj and neonika were sitting in the garden having their evening tea as the weather was windy and pleasant today....

Neonika: arey Yeh cabir kahan reh gaya??

Manik: Mai bula kar lata Hun....

Nandini: Nhi manik.... You sit mai bulati hun...

Nandini wanted to talk to him and so she thought this was the perfect opportunity...

Manik: lekin nandini...

Nandini: please manik....

Looking at her manik understood that there is a reason and so he agreed...

Nandini reached cabir room and knocked....
Getting no response she knocked once again...
Still When she did not receive any answer.... She twisted the knob and peeped inside...

She saw him sitting on the bed lost in his thoughts...
She went inside and kept her hand on his shoulder...

Feeling someone's touch cabir came out of his thoughts...

Cabir: arey nandini... Tum yahan... Baitho...

Nandini sat beside him....

Nandini: Sorry voh I knocked.... But tumne jawab nhi diya toh...