Chapter 75

The Church was decorated beautifully with flowers and candles and balloons giving all in all a feeling full of warmth and Joy...

The aisle runner was a beautiful white carpet laid perfectly attached to the floor with all the corners properly tapped so that no one trips..

On both sides of the aisle runners was a beautiful path made of roses..
Just behind the roses and before the wooden bench the candles were beautifully lit in big rectangular glass jars...
The sides of the wooden benches were decorated with Big flower hoops along with cute bows made up of cloth..

The entire ceiling of the church was decorated with flower garlands and decorations hanging beautifully..

The altar was made up of a colourful flower canopy..

The entire church gave a very royal and elegant feeling...

Everyone loved the decorations and their radiant smiles were a proof of it...

The priest was already present at the church for the ceremony so without wasting much time they decided to get started...

Manik took his position with cabir being his best man with neonika standing near by..

At the other end behind the close door stood a nervous Nandini with a beautiful bouquet of flowers..
Though she knew that they are going to get married today..

But now when it was actually happening with all the proper church wedding and stuff it was normal for any girl to get all nervous and jittery..

Soon the soft music started playing which was an indication for the bride's entry...

Soon she saw an elbow been forwarded in front of her and when she looked who it was she was amazingly surprised to see Rishabh standing in a perfectly fitted suit with a dazzling smile on his face..

Nandini gave him a dazzling smile and acknowledged his presence with a very happy nod..

Once she linked her one arm with Rishabh's one elbow..

She forwarded her other arm towards Raj asking him to interlink his Elbow with her arm..

Raj so wanted to walk her down the aisle but he thought that this was Rishabh's right and so he did not wanted to interrupt..

But seeing Nandini asking him herself bought happy tears in his eyes..

Nandini's this gesture was a proof that when she called him dad she truly meant it and so she wanted both her father and brother to walk her down the aisle...

Soon the door was opened and Nandini started walking with both the men..

The minute the door opened Manik, cabir and neonika looked at the bride walking down the aisle..

For both Manik and Nandini they couldn't stop smiling seeing everything happening for real and so beautifully..
Both had those butterflies in their stomach seeing each other..
While Manik looked as dapper as he could standing at the altar waiting for his Bride.. he couldn't take off his eyes from the sight of his bride walking down the aisle..

The scene looked so serene seeing her walking down the aisle with the two most important men of her life..
And he was not even one percent jealous...

No... not a chance...maybe seeing it he could conclude that his position in Nandini's life came after those 2 men who were holding the love of his life securely...
And why not...well Rishabh is her first child..her only family...she has been alive for Rishabh her all life and the second person was his own father..
Indeed he was his own father and no one can change this fact... but he also knew that the day he called Nandini princess and the day she called him Appa was the day she had kept his dad at the same place..the same level she has kept her Appa..and so he knew that these two will always be above him for her and he was indeed feeling blessed that he got the opportunity to witness this sight today..