Chapter 31

Nandini:Ma.. Nik....

Manik took her in a hug and caressed her hair.... while he could figure out how baldy she was shivering...

Manik: bas..bas ...Mai aagaya....sh.. relax... kuch nhi hua..

Nandini: ma..n..ik... princess....

Manik: kuch nhi hua shona... you are safe.....Mai Hun na...I won't let anything happen to you and my princess....

While Manan were busy in their own world...

Cabir and Raj had accompanied him inside....

Raj and cabir went and freed Neonika out of Mukti's hold...and had taken her into their embrace who was also sobbing...

Fab 3 along with navya were surprised to see Manik and cabir... they were seeing them after entire three months....they had happy tears seeing them..
But they were Also fuming in anger seeing manan like that.... whereas for Aliya...she was just being more jealous seeing Nandini in Manik's embrace.....

After calming down Nandini a little she was still hicupping because she had gotten too afraid with the thought of lossing the baby...

Manik called for one of the servant and asked him to bring water....

He Held Nandini from her shoulder and was moving towards the couch....when Mukti was going to pounce on him and hug him.... when he showed her his hand....

Mukti along with other 3 were shocked seeing Manik's this behaviour....

He made Nandini sit on the couch and made her drink water from his own hands...

Manik: cabir...mom Ko baitha....make her drink water...

The fab 3 and Navya were shocked hearing Manik calling her mom...

Cabir made neonika sit on the couch and made her drink water....

Manik then asked cupping Nandini's cheek....

Manik: tum theek ho??

Nandini nodded her looking at him...

Fab 3 who were silent till now could not take it anymore...

Mukti: Manik yahan ho kya raha hai.... Nandini yahan kya kar Rahi hai... aur tu kab se neonika Ko mom bulaney lag gaya....aur tu aur cabir Kahan thai itni dino se.....

Aliya: tumne humey inform kyu nahi kiya Manik... aur jis tarike se you two are behaving it looks like Nandini ko phele se pata tha....and this bitch did not inform us....

Manik closed his eyes hearing such words for Nandini....
It would have taken him one Second to shut their mouth...
He had already heard whatever ill they had spoken before...
He was quite because he wanted to know till what extent can these people go.... till what extent they can curse Nandini....

Manik cabir and Raj had arrived the minute fab 3 started speaking... cabir was just going to interrupt but Manik knew that if they interrupt the true colours of their once called friends won't come out...
He had stopped cabir and Raj from making them aware about their presence...

Dhruv: Haan buddy...tum logo ne humey inform kyu nahi kara.....aur tu iss Nandini ki baato Mai mat aa Manik...iska toh kaam hai ameer ladko Ko fasana...phele Harshad phir Mai... aur jab isko pata chala that you are much more richer she trapped you...

Navya: Neonika ma'am ne ek aacha kaam kara.... she made us realise that she is responsible for everything bad that happened in our lives....

Aliya: yeah Manik... hamara break up isne karvaya.... Dhruv tumse door iski wajah se hua... Harshad ditched Navya because of her....fab 5 was going to break...all because of her..

Mukti: jab se ye hamari life Mai ayi hai.... things have happened for worst...

Dhruv: Abhi bhi neonika ke Saath Koi naya ladka phasaney ka plan kar rahi hogi.... pata nahi tere peeche se KITNI LADKO KE LIYE SHE MIGHT HAVE WARMED THERE BED....

And that was it...

Manik gave one tight slap to Dhruv...

Manik: DHRUV.....

HOW DARE YOU!!! how bloody dare you....mere hei ghar Mai khade hokar tu meri Nandini ke character pe ungli utha raha hai.....

Aliya: Manik... what are you doing...iss ladki ke liye tum Apne bachpan ke dost pe haath utha rahe ho...

Manik: Bachpan ka dost!!! Arey agar Bachpan ka dost aisa hota hai na toh nhi chahiye Aisa dost....

Manik turning towards Dhruv...

Manik:arey tu iss baat ka lihaaz nhi kar paya ki jiske baare Mai tu baat kar raha hai us ladki se Mai pyaar Karta Hun toh Kam se Kam yeh toh Dhyan rakh leta ki tu ek ladki ki baare Mai bol raha hai... terko kisne license Diya kissi bhi ladki ke character pe ungli uthaney ki ...haan... arey shukar kar Maine tujhe kabhi dost kaha tha.. isliye tu Abhi zinda hai.....nhi toh meri Nandini ke baare Mai Aisa bolne ke liye tujhe yahin ki yahin gaad deta....

Mukti: Manik tu pagal ho gaya hai... kuch months phele Ayi Hui ladki ke liye tu saalo ke dost ko chod raha hai..

Manik: dost.... what a joke.... Tum Apne aap Ko dost Bolte ho... arey kya kuch nhi Kara Maine for you people... everytime every single time you needed me I made sure I am there for you.... tumhari khushiyon Ko apni khushiyon se upar Rakha....aur ab jab Life Mai pheli Baar mujhe happiness mil Rahi hai toh you people can't digest the fact.... you people are not able to deal with it ki ab meri priority Nandini hai... arey agar tum dost hotey toh you would have been happy for me....

He then moved towards Navya..

Manik: aur Tum kya keh Rahi thi... Nandini is responsible for everything wrong that has happened...let me remind you tumne hei isse kabhi apni best friend mana tha...

Problem pata hai kya hai... you people are living in a bubble..I have always kept you in a protected shell...let me give you guys a reality check...

Harshad cheated Navya because Navya tum bina kuch sochey samjhey uske looks ki wajah se itna pagal ho gayi.. you became so desperate for him that you gave everything to him...

Secondly, Aliya and I broke up kyuki we never existed....it was more of a show off to the world...I never loved her and she never trusted me...it was bloody her trust issues....

Aur Rahi baat meri aur Dhruv ki... toh it was all his insecurities that took him to this extent...he was always jealous and insecure..... jab uski itne saal ki insecurities could no more be hidden... it came out...he showed his true colours....he was and is insecure because I am rich and more popular...

And you are talking about breaking of fab 5.... Toh it was you people...it was your insecurities and doubts and lack of trust on each other that this happened...

Agar in these 3 months you could have called it fab 5 toh it was just because of this Nandini...jisse tum tutney ka Karan bata rahey ho....she is the soul reason that it did not break...

Tum sab selfish ho.... you bloody care about only yourself...

Mukti: par Manik neonika..

Manik: MOM hai voh meri... you better take her name with respect..

Dhruv: tu kabse usse mom bulaney lag Gaya..

Manik: that is my personal matter and maine kisi Ko bhi permission nhi dei hai to intrude in my personal matter...

The situation was only getting worse...
Nandini was crying seeing all this... Manik And cabir were pretending all strong but were breaking inside whereas those 3 people seemed unaffected..

They thought that it is all Nandini's fault... they blamed Nandini for the way Manik was behaving with him...