Note

Hello dear readers...

This note is to make few of the announcements..

1. I have my exams till 15 December...so please I would request you all not to ask for an update...I will try to give an update if possible but I am not giving an assurance for that.... only if I get time to write you people will get an update..

2. This story is a long one... it's not a short story...so it will be a fairly detailed story..
Those who have been asking about fab 3 and Navya's appearance...so yes they will enter the story but that is nowhere going to happen anytime soon..We have a long way for that....

3. I am not that Happy with the response my story is receiving...I don't give you people targets and even for a change if I  have given you people targets they have been Hardly completed...I understand that everyone doesn't have the time to comment but atleast you people can vote.... On one side I have readers who try commenting on each of the dialogue which is very much appreciated by me... thank you so much to my those readers who try to comment on each dialogue...
On the other hand I have readers who will just ask for updates but they can't vote...tell me people you just have to hit the star button...is it really a very difficult task...

4. Coming to the number of followers... since the time Wattpad has made all the chapters public and we can't publish a private chapter people have stopped following me...I have seen people who have started writing after me and still have better number of followers... it's a request to all my readers please follow your writer...it really acts as a booster to our confidence seeing so many people following us... seeing no increase in my number of followers has effected my morale and enthusiasm to write stories somewhere...I love writing stories... I don't want to stop writing stories but seeing no appreciation from the readers side really doesn't give any motivation to write more which certainly I don't want to happen...

This is all I wanted to talk about...

Take care people!!!