Chapter 12

Manik: so uss din after you went home.... It was decided that driver will come to pick you up.... Uss din that bomb was also harshad's plan... That bomb was planted for you....

Nandini: WHAT!!!!

Manik: harshad ne mom ko force kiya to tell the driver to plant the bomb.... Mom was against it but then he said he will viral the photos... So mom ko karna pada.... You were changing the monster in me... You got me out of that darkness.... You were bringing back happiness in my life and harshad ko ye manzoor nhi tha so he planned to kill you... Because tumhe kuch hota toh I would have went back to darkness and that was what he wanted.....
But last moment cabir and I decided to pick you up.... When the driver called mom telling her that we took the car she panicked..... She had told the driver to defuse the bomb once he is out of the premises because harshad wasn't to keep an eye after that.... So that nothing would have happened to you.... But we took the car... She tried calling me numerous times but I ignored her calls since you know the relationship we shared that time... I was busy talking to you while coming... Mom had no other option and so she called dad and told her that there is a bomb in the car I took and told him the direction I was Heading too...
Dad was in Mumbai to surprise me when mom called...he Tried calling but my phone was busy.... While I was talking to you a message notification popped up... It was by dad... It was written that there is a bomb in the car and we were asked to jump out as soon as possible... Cabir too had his eye on my phone screen and so he read the message too....as soon as we read the message we jumped out of the car and the car hit the tree and there was a blast....

We had suffered some injuries because we jumped out of a speeding car and also though we weren't in the car but still we were near so the intensity of the bomb that was high also impacted us....

Agar us din I wouldn't have jumped so aaj mai zinda nh....

Before he could complete nandini put her hand on his mouth and nodded her head in a no....

Manik kissed her that hand and then they were back to their earlier position that is of she sitting between his legs....

Manik: dad immediately took us to the hospital....

The doctor examined us and concluded that we had suffered some injuries but we were out of danger... But the actual position can only be told once we wake up....

Cabir had got a head injury and a fracture in left hand... He got his consciousness after 4 days....

While for me it took me a week to gain my consciousness.... The doctor told that every body reacts differently... So that is why cabir got his consciousness early and I took time...

Flashback

Manik: ahh...

Raj and neonika were present in his room itself..

I saw dad sitting beside me and mom she was too standing in the room and crying bitterly...

Raj: Manik... Relax son...

Manik: dad.. Mai kahan Hun... And why is my body paining???

Raj : Manik you are in a hospital... You remember you and cabir jumped out of the car...

Manik: haan... We jumped...cabir... Cabir kahan hai.. Voh Theek hai??? I need to see him.....

I tried getting up but my whole body pained baldy and I fell back on the bed...

Manik: ouch...

Raj: manik aaram se.. Cabir is fine... He is in the room next to you... He has suffered a head injury and has a fractured hand but apart from that he is all fine... He got his consciousness 3 days back...