Chapter 11

Nandini: bas Manik... Dad... Please..... I am full.... I won't be able to eat more..... Please....

Raj: but princess you are eating for 2 people now...

Neonika: raj.... It's okay.... Don't force her... Over eating is also not good for her.... But nandini baacha..... When ever you feel hungry you won't remain silent... You will tell me... Okay???

Nandini: yes mom....

Raj: chalo... Ab Humey Chalna chahiye... Beta tum rest karo....

Nandini: ji dad...

The three of them were leaving when manik called neonika....

Manik:Mom....

Neonika: haan...

Manik: voh please ask any butler to get me warm oil....

Neonika: sure beta....

The three of them then left leaving the two behind....

Manik went and sat beside nandini taking her in a side hug....

Nandini: Thank you manik...

Manik looked at her confusingly....

Nandini: Thank you for giving me mom and dad....

Manik: you deserve everything baby....

Nandini was surprised hearing an endearment for her from manik.....what she did not knew was that it wasn't the first time he was using it... She was almost unconscious earlier when he used it and because of which she could not hear it....

Nandini looked at him surprisingly...

Manik saw her looking towards him...

Manik: kya Hua... Aise kya Dekh rahi ho???

Nandini: what did you just say...

Manik: that you deserve it...

Nandini: uske baad Manik...

Manik thought while whispering..

Manik: uske baad.. Uske baad...

Manik: oh haan yaad aya... I called my baby a baby....

Kyu nhi bulana chahiye??? You don't like it???

Nandini: maine aisa kab kaha...voh phele kabhi suna nhi na isliye

Manik: you know na our love story wasn't easy at all... Mera confession se pehele jo bhi Hua... And then that pandit... Phir I was hospitalised... That aryaman and then talent hunt.... And uske baad these three months...

Nandini too sighed hearing him and snuggled more in him....

Nandini: uss din Hua kya tha Manik... And where were you for these 3 months....

Just then they heard a knock on the door...

Manik: come in...

Butler: baba voh.... Aapne oil mangwaya tha...

Haan yahan rakh do and jau...

The butler kept it on the side table and left...

Manik got up and said...

Manik: sit with the support of headrest and and legs straight...

Nandini : Manik what are you trying to do...

Manik: arey do it na baba...

Nandini did what Manik had asked...

He then bought the oil from the table and sat with it on the bed near her feet...

He then dipped his fingers little in oil and just when he touched his fingers on her feet she took her feet back....

Manik: arey nandini...

Nandini: Manik what are you doing... Tum Mere pairo ko kyu haath laga rahe ho???

Manik:nandini.. Please let me do it...

Nandini: Nhi Manik... What is the need...

Manik: what is the need... Nandini have you seen your feet they are baldy swollen and are red... Please let me massage them... Tumhe aaram milega....

Nandini: Nhi manik... You are not doing it... Mujhe de do... I will do it... Give it to me...

Manik: oh... Hello madam... I know I haven't met the doctor yet and mujhe zyada kuch nhi pata about this but I know this much ki tumhari stomach pe pressure nhi padhna chahiye.... And when you will bend pressure padega.... So no more discussions in am doing it... Show me your feet...

Despite trying to stop him... She finally gave up...

As soon as Manik pressed them a little she hissed...

Nandini: hiss...

Manik: Sorry... Sorry... Is it paining... Dekho kitna pain hai... And you were saying iski koi need nhi hai..... Khud nhi bol sakti thi that Manik they are paining... Agar mai nhi bolta to bring oil then pain mai hei rehti na....

Manik was continously speaking massaging her feet without looking up and nandini was just adorning him....
When he saw that she was not responding he looked up and saw her lost looking towards him...

Manik: nandini... Where are you lost??? Answer my questions...

Nandini: mujhe pata tha... I don't need to tell you this because mujhe pata tha aisa ho hei nhi sakta ki tumhe pata na Chale...

Manik: accha bahana hai to stop me from Scolding you....

After a min or two Manik got silent and serious and then spoke....

Manik: ye Kaise Hua nandini..... How are you feet so baldy swollen...

Hearing him nandini looked here and there avoiding his gaze....

Nandini: voh Manik... It happens in pregnancy... It is normal...

Manik: maine mom se pucha tha nandini... When dad was feeding you... She told me swelling ho jati hai but yours is in extreme and there is more to the reason ....

Nandini: voh... Voh...

Manik: i know you are hiding something from me.... But please nandini... Humne phele hei life mai kum obstacles nhi face kare hai... Now when we are together don't hide anything from me baby.... It's my right to know everything about you....

Let's finish your massage.....uske baad we will discuss everything... From what was your family's reaction.... To the doctor you have been consulting.... Tumhari medicines se lekar reports tak.... And Yeh bhi ki what were you doing in that cafe..... Each and everything...

And yes I will also tell you what happened with me in last three months...

Nandini looked at him and nodded her head...

While Manik continued massaging them for a little while...

After that he got up from the bed kept the oil aside... Went and washed his hands...

After coming back he switched on the A/c..

He got in the bed and made nandini sit between his legs with her back getting support from his chest...

He then pulled the comforter on them...

Manik: comfortable???

Nandini relaxed in his embrace...

Nandini: hmm....

Manik: now we will tell each other everything.....
Tumhe mujhe Bahot kuch batana hai and it will take time and I also need to remember all the important information....

So phele I will tell you what exactly happened with me in the past 3 months....

Nandini: Okay...