Chapter 69

Flashback ends

(For those who don't remember flashback started at chapter 59)

Remembering everything she had tears in her eyes...

Manik wipped her tears and took her in a hug and kept Ruffing her hair..

While she sat peacefully in his embrace..

Finally Breaking the silence Manik spoke...

Manik: you remember what we were talking about before you got hospitalized??

Hearing which Nandini looked at him with a frown as she was remembering it and her expressions suddenly changed when she remembered and she spoke...

Nandini: about us getting married..

Manik:so... ready to be mrs malhotra?

To which Nandini smiled widely and spoke..

Nandini: can't wait..

Manik:so chale neeche..sab gharwalo ko toh batana haina..

Nandini: Manik are you sure mom will be okay with it?

Manik: Haan jaan..hum unhe mana lengey.. you don't stress please...

With This Manik and Nandini moved downstairs and saw raj and neonika sitting in the hall whereas cabir was no where to be seen...

Manik made Nandini sit on the couch which drew raj and neonika's attention to their presence..

Seeing them neonika immediately went and sat next to Nandini and asked ...

Neonika: how are you feeling now?

Nandini:i am fine mom... aap tension mat lijiye..

Neonika: tension Kyun na lun..tum baache sunte kahan ho.. kitni Baar mana kar hai ki stress nhi Lena.. it's not good for you.. Lekin nhi.. you love visiting hospitals..haina??

Nandini knew that mom won't stop scolding and even Manik cannot rescue her because he will listen a earful from her as well so she looked at her ultimate rescue man,her papa...she gave him one innocent puppy dog look and the ever so tough Mr Raj Malhotra would do anything for his princess..ye toh sirf apni biwi ki daat se bachana tha..

Raj:bas bhi karo neonika..voh agey se Dhyan rakhegi.. don't scold my princess... Abhi abhi bachi hospital se ayi hai..aur daatna hei hai toh iss khotey ko data..sab iski galti hai..

Hearing which Manik immediately whined..

Manik:dad... Maine kya Kara?aap mujhe Kyun daat khilwane mai Lagey Huye ho?

Raj: teri hei toh galti hai..tu hei tha na Princess ke Saath.... tumahara hei jhagda hua tha na...tune hei toh..

Neonika knew that they won't stop so she intervened..

Neonika:bas bhi karo aap dono..aur Raj Manik is already guilty for that...and bahut mushkil se maine usse samjhaya hai... please you don't start blaming him again...

Nandini is fit and fine..that is all that matters...iss baat ko yahi Khatam karo..

To which everyone agreed..

Manik: cabir kahan hai??

Neonika:voh Apne room mai hoga...
Kyun..

Manik:mai bulata hun..

With This Manik dialed cabirs room number From the intercom...and asked him to come down..

Cabir came downstairs and spoke..