Chapter 52

Soon being breathless they broke apart...
Just when they were getting there breaths normal.... they heard a knock on their door..
Both looked at eachother and Manik spoke..

Manik:is waqt kon ho Sakta hai..

Nandini: Pata nhi....go and check na..

Manik boobled his Head and went to open the door...

There was Rishabh standing... with his fingers fidgeting....

Manik:champ...

Rishabh looked at Manik and passed him an awkward smile...

Manik called Him in and that is when Nandini saw that it was Rishabh....

Nandini: Rishu....aa baith...tu soya nhi Abhi tak?

It was visible that he wanted to say something but was hesitating...

He looked and Nandini and Nandini understood what exactly he wanted....

Manik was seeing there eye to eye conversation but was not able to understand what exactly was going between the duo..

Finally Nandini spoke..

Nandini: Rishu...tu chal Mai aa Rahi Hun...

Hearing her telling champ to go and she was coming Manik stopped Rishabh first who was going out...he held his hand and made him sit....he then spoke...

Manik:ye kya chal Raha hai tum dono ke beech...and Nandini tum Kahan ja Rahi ho...and champ...
He Then asked Rishabh..

Manik: champ..kya hua?

Nandini knowing Manik's nature finally spoke because she knew he won't let it go..

Nandini:voh Manik... tumhe pata hai na..we are meeting after so long...so he wants my attention and wants me to pamper him...so voh isliye aya tha ki voh mere pass so sake... phir toh he will again go....

Manik:Haan Nandini toh ismai problem kya hai?

Nandini: voh bas he was getting a little hesitant because of you...

Understanding the situation...Manik sat beside Rishabh....held is hand and spoke..

Manik:dekh champ...I know in the past 3 months bahut kuch hua hai...and situations and circumstances have changed a lot.... but all I want you to know and remember is that.... nandini pe Sabse pehla haq hamesha se uske Rishu ka tha and hamesha rahega..no matter what.. Tumhari di Tumhari liye every time Sabse pehle available rahengi and phir kisi aur ke liye chahe voh Mai hei Kyun na ho..
Isliye meri wajah se ya kisi bhi aur insan ke liye... kabhi bhi you won't stop executing your right on her..
Hmm??

Hearing him Rishabh Hugged Manik and Manik smilingly patted his head....

After they broke the hug..Manik spoke..

Manik: Jahan tak baat hai that you want to sleep with her... toh kisi Ko Kahin Janey ki need nhi hai..
You sleep with Nandini on the bed in This room only..
I will Take the couch..

Nandini: Lekin Manik....

Manik: Nandini... please..u know your condition...iss condition Mai I am not letting you to sleep in any other room.. Pata nhi tumhe neend ayegei ya Nhi..
And I know champ will sleep with you but still he is a kid and I am not letting you sleep alone..so Mai bhi is room se nhi ja raha...
Humare room ka couch is big enough..I will easily sleep on that...

Now no more arguments.... Rishabh is also waiting for you... please...tum medicine le lo...and then spend some time with him and make him sleep...he must be tired and u too..

Seeing no scope of argument....

Nandini agreed..
Manik then gave her medicines and made her drink a warm glass of milk..

After that he made Nandini comfortable with the support of headrest and Rishabh finally laid down in her lap..

Nandini started caressing his hair and he was trying to seek in the motherly warmth...

They were having conversation in their own style..
Seeing them all happy and comfortable...
Manik moved towards the small study table in their room....

Though he was on leave but he cannot completely cut off From his work...
He tried doing the maximum work staying at Home...
He got busy reading an important file..
It was only when he finished reading it he realised that it had been 2 hours since he was working..

He closed the file got up and stretched a little...
He then moved towards Nandini and saw that Rishabh was in deep sleep and Nandini was busy Adorning a sleeping Rishabh..

Manik spoke in a whisper...

Manik: champ so Gaya?

Nandini:hmm...

Manik too lovingly caressed his hair...

Manik:These three months have not Been easy for Him...but champ is a strong boy...he faced everything Nandini..

Nandini: Kaise nhi Karta Manik...he knew uske har kadam pe uske Manik Jiju uske Saath hai..he knew you are there for him..

Tumhe pata hai....he admires and adores you like anything...tum iske rockstar ho...tum inspiration ho iski...tum bahut important ho Manik Rishu ke liye...tum Mai he sees appa...he consider you as a father Manik...

Listening Nandini Manik was stunned...

He knew that Rishabh loves him a lot and he too have taken care of him just like his own child..

But knowing that he was like a father figure to Rishab gave him all the more altogether another sense of responsibility and warmth for This kid sleeping peacefully....

Seeing that shine in his eyes at that Time...

Nandini knew that from this day onwards Rishabh will be Manik's first child..

It's not that before This he has loved Rishabh any less...no.. absolutely not.. this thing was out of question..he has taken so good care of him that she often wonders that maybe if her parents would have been alive...they themselves couldn't have done so much for Rishabh...as much Manik has done..

Till now....all that Manik and Rishabh shared was that for Manik Rishabh was Nandini's brother and he considered him as his own little brother..

But being a father to somome is a feeling that cannot be explained in words..
And that is exactly what Manik was experiencing at that time..

The amount of love,care, warmth and responsibility he had towards Rishabh had suddenly increased 10 folds..

He loving kissed his forehead and spoke...

Manik:i am always there for you champ..

Chalo Nandini...u Also sleep... your back must be hurting...

With this he slowly made Rishabh sleep on the pillow..
Nandini too lied down...
Manik covered them with a Blanket and he kissed her forehead lovingly..
He then moved towards the couch and slept peacefully..

Hello Everyone!
I know I am extremely late and I have not updated for almost a month..
I apologise for the Same but I just couldn't get the time to write..I tried many a times but it felt as if the link had broken..

I am finally back and I promise and will try my best to update the story regularly From now onwards..

Thank you everyone for being patient..
And also a big thank you for voting for This story in infinity awards...

Those who haven't voted please check the previous update with a heading NOTE.....u will understand how to vote and where to vote..

The voting lines closes on 10 February..

Each person can vote for 10 times..
So please do it..

Once again sorry for making you people wait for so long!!