Chapter 72

Well holi finally came to an end with Manan romancing with each other as they had the whole house to themselves..
Though Manik talked about playing nasty Holi with Nandini but he also knew that it is not safe for her so he did not play nasty Holi with her but how can Manik leave the golden chance to apply colour on her.
He had practically explored all her body parts applying colours on her and all that Nandini could do was to blush so Hard remembering that....that the blush made it look as if the gulal has not left her skin for the entire day..

On one side the junior Malhotra was busy romancing his wife the entire day and the senior Malhotra on the other side had a tough time handling the mother and the son.
Though neonika was mostly in her senses and cabir was mostly out of senses... neonika had practically become a kid so that cabir doesn't miss his friends...she drank with him, danced with him,they pushed each other into water and moreover they played pranks on almost everyone.
Though raj had a tough time handling them he adored the way neonika was enjoying with their children and how cute she looked even after all these years.

All in all holi was a blast and everyone had their own share of fun..

Tomorrow was the day Manik and Nandini were going to get married in the court..
Nandini was sad as well as nervous since morning and her anxiety had clearly increased till night.

Though she tried hiding it but it's not possible when you have such a loving and caring family...

Everyone could see the uneasiness clearly and they understood the reason for the same as well..
No one really pointed out because that would have made her more conscious...
So Raj and neonika signalled Manik to talk to her...

So currently Manik and Nandini were sitting on the terrace at night all cuddled up in a blanket...
Nandini was lost despite being in manik's embrace...

Manik then caressed her hair lovingly and called her..

Manik:baccha..

Hearing him Nandini finally looked at Manik..

Manik: won't you share it with your Manik..

That was it for her to break down..
She hugged him tightly and cried her heart out..

Though it was not at all good for her health but it was needed..so much was bottled up Inside her and she needed to let it out...

Manik remembered the last time she had cried like this was when he had returned after the accident..

That day also her incoherent cries and death grip around manik's neck showed the pain she had all hidden Inside herself and today the situation was no less..

Manik continuously caressed her hair,her back and kissed her head and forehead numerous times...

Manik:bas jaan...bas mera baccha... it's not good for your health baby....shant ho jao...
Talk to me...tell me everything that is going inside your heart...

Nandini: Mani....

Manik:haan mani ki jaan..

Nandini:I don't know Manik... bahut kuch chal raha hai andar..kahan se shuru karun Samjh nhi aa Raha..
Sabse phele toh I am really happy that we are getting married..I will be your legally wedded wife...we will be complete in each and every manner.... mujhe saas sasur ke roop mai mom dad mil jayenge..voh Abhi bhi mere parents hai but after marriage everything will be official..

I am missing amma appa mani...voh kitne khush hotey aaj hume Saath dekh kar....I am missing my entire family Manik...I know amms ne galat Kiya but amma appa ke baad unhone mujhe pala hai Manik...mai kaise unhe miss na Karun..she has been everything to me after appa amma left me...aur chacha chachi...they have been my second parents..un sab ke aashirwad ke begair sab incomplete sa lag raha hai mani...