Chapter 34

Highly mature content...
Read only if comfortable...

Warning:It has already been mentioned that those who aren't comfortable with mature content shouldn't read this chapter..
One of my followers previously in one of my stories had reported about a mature chapter which was then deleted by wattpad...

It is a warning for all not to do so because if something like that happens this time then I will stop writing all my stories...
I will stop writing on wattpad and all my stories will be left in middle...

He then came on her top and started kissing her forehead followed by her eyes her cheeks and then took her mouth for a soulful kiss...
After breaking the kiss he nuzzled in her neck making her moan his name ...
He then removed her earring and kissed her earlobe.... While nandini was just not in her senses experiencing all these feelings inside her...
He then removed her second earring and kissed her earlobe.....
He started leaving a trial of kisses from her ears to her neck reaching to her collarbone..

The kisses soon turned into wet kisses... Manik again took her lips into his devouring the taste of her lipstick.....

He then moved downwards and settled at her neck....
Soon nandini felt a stinging pain like an insect had bit her....
Soon she realised that it was a love bite given by manik ....

It was her first love bite ever... though they had made love earlier but at that time he was extremely gentle keeping in mind that it was her first time...

As the passion was building up both of them had completely lost themselves into each other...

Manik did not wanted to leave even an inch of her skin....he kissed each and every inch so passionately...
His touches were just like a feather..
As Manik was loosing himself he started getting a little Harsh on her... maybe he remembered the betrayal his once called family gave him...

He kissed her furiously.... though Nandini was out of breath she tried pushing him but Manik was just not in his senses... it seemed as if he was trying to forget all his pain pouring his all aggression in that kiss... Finally getting satisfied Manik left her...

Nandini somewhere knew that this night will not be easy for her... but she knew she was strong enough... strong enough to bear these torches..... she was ready for it if it can anyhow give Manik his much required peace...

She knew her princess was strong enough to go through it to see her father at peace who at that moment was all vulnerable...

Soon Manik reached her breast and started kissing them over fabric...
His this action had sent Nandini all together in a different world of passion...

Nandini could feel that the Manik who was all gentle till know had some kind of urgency...
As if something precious to him was left behind...

She did not realise how quickly he removed her clothes with her now lying naked beneath him only with her panty on her body...

Her upper body was now in all glory in front of her man's eyes...

Manik too was only in his boxers while there rest of the clothes were lying scattered on the floor...

Manik did all types of assaults on her breast from nibbling, licking, sucking and pressing her twin assets...
He even bit her nipple resulting Nandini to shriek in pain along with a few tears escaping which she couldn't hold..