Chapter 19

A new morning for our madly and beautifully in love with each other couple....

Just when the two were snuggling into each other's embrace and sleeping contently....

Nandini woke up and rushed towards the washroom palming her mouth....

Because of her waking up with a jerk... Manik too woke up and rushed behind her seeing her all running like this....

He entered the washroom... And saw nandini puking her guts out.... He held her hair from one hand and from the other hand he just rubbed her back.... Trying to relax her....

Just after puking everything that she had... She did not had any strength left inside her considering the fact that how badly she puked...

She had leaned her entire weight on Manik... And since her legs did not support her anymore.... She slowly thumped on the bathroom floor with Manik along holding her sideways....

Manik was just caressing her hair and back... Making her relax and helping her breath... All that we could see was worry written on his face...

Nandini had rested her head on his chest and had left all her body weight on her...

After a few minutes... She looked up... And sat a little,now not putting her entire weight on him....

Manik: you are okay??? Mai doctor ko bulao??

Nandini: Nhi... I am fine...

Manik: lekin nandini... You just now puked so badly.... Let me call the doctor...

Nandini: Manik it's normal... Pregnancy mai aise hota hai.... It's called the morning sickness...

This was something that Manik did not knew at all...

Manik: so you puke like this everyday... Woh sorry.... Mujhe kuch pata nhi hai na.. Isliye I am asking...

Nandini: not everyday...but yes a lot of times... And jahan tak baat hai about you not knowing toh it's okay... Mujhe bhi nhi pata tha... Slowly I will tell you everything...

Manik:I will ask the doctor only today.... Is it this bad everyday??

Nandini: Nhi not everyday... But it is more bad in my case because of my age ... Aur Manik where did the doctor come from??  I still have time for my checkup... Abhi date nhi ayi hai...

Manik: we will ask the doctor nandini... Something can be done about your morning sickness ... Aur jahan tak baat hai about visiting the doctor toh we are visiting the doctor for your health check up because I want to know everything related to your pregnancy and for my sake I want to make sure you both are fine...

Nandini: it's okay... I am fine... Relax....

Manik: tumhare liye kuch mang wao??  Anything water,juice or something that makes you feel better....

Nandini: lime water... It will make the puking sensation go...

Manik: Mai abhi order karta Hun... Come...

With this he picked her up in bridal style and made her sit with the support of the headrest....

He dialed the number from the intercom and asked the butler to get lime water...

Just after he ended the call he looked at nandini seeing a few tears escaping her eyes....

He panicked and cupped her face....

Manik: hey baby.... Why are you crying... Is it paining somewhere???  Are you not feeling well??  Mai doctor ko bulao???

Nandini held his hand and kissed his palm...