Chapter 44

At the billing counter...

Attendant:Ms Nandini...

Nandini: yeah that is me...

Attendant: ma'am your parcel is ready... please make the payment..
Here is the bill...

Nandini(talking to herself): payment... payment toh Manik... mere pass toh itne paise hai hei nhi ....

Nandini checked her wallet to see the amount of cash she has.... definitely no ones carries so much cash so she didn't had that much cash that she can pay the bill...and moreover she came with Manik so she did not see the amount of cash she had...

The attendant saw her expressions and thought that she just bought so exclusive jewellery while in actual she can't afford it....

Also she had no idea that she was here with Manik Malhotra...

Attendant: ma'am the payment...

Nandini: aa...can you please keep it aside..I will make the payment in a while and then collect the parcel....

At the same time... other side..

Roy came out and started looking for Manik...he searched for him... seeing Him nowhere around he thought of going back to Nandini... just when he was about to turn..he saw Manik standing a little far away from the jewellery shop...

He moved towards him and stood in front of him...

Seeing Roy.... Manik cut the call and asked...

Manik: Roy... what are you doing here?? And where is Nandini??

Roy: sir actually ma'am was searching for you...she tried calling you but it was continuosly busy....so she had sent me to find you...I requested ma'am to let me stay with her... but she just didn't agree sir...she said she will wait at the billing counter only and I should go and search for you....

Listening Roy .. Manik realises that it has been a while...and when he came little far from the shop even he did not notice...

He hurriedly moved with Roy..

While moving..

Manik: Roy ....I know Nandini gets stubborn sometimes... but Why did you just leave her Around despite me completely telling you not to leave her...I swear roy...if something happens to her... you will be the soul one responsible ....and you won't be Able to escape from the consequences

Back to the billing counter

Attendant: ma'am we are not allowed to do This ma'am...

Nandini: listen...I am not denying to make the payment...I am just asking for a few minutes...

Attendant: if you don't have money to buy such expensive and exclusive things so why do you select them at first place.... you waist your time as well as our Time.... you Must have nothing to do... but our staff is extremely busy...when you knew you don't have the status to buy something so expensive why did you select it at first place... you could have bought something that was in your budget...or are you a thief?? ....oh my god!!! Have you come here with the intention of stealing this from our showroom??....

Nandini was badly in tears till now...the  loud voice of the attendant had grabbed the attention of all the people present in the showroom.... everyone was seeing Nandini with  accusing eyes... it was very embarrassing for Nandini...

Listening the shouts the manager of the showroom came...

Manager: Lily (attendant)..... what's the Matter??.... Why are you shouting??...