Chapter 64

Manik: Manik apni Nandini Ko kabhi nhi chorr Sakta...

Hearing some third person's voice everyone turned back to see who it was...

There Stood the three Malhotra's in their own style and aura...

Seeing Manik Nandini couldn't control and she ran and Hugged him..
Seeing her running Manik shouted...

Manik:Jaan don't run...

Manik too ran so that he can cover up the distance..

Nandini hugged him tightly..

He caressed her hair and said..

Manik:shh..I am here... Stop crying..

Nandini:tum Kahan thai..
Mai Kitni Baar bhai se tumhare Baar Mai Puch chuki Hun..itna konsa important kaam tha...

Manik:I am sorry Princess...ab Mai aa Gaya Hun na...

Judge:who are you people? And mr Sinha (Malhotra's lawyer) please ask your client to maintain the decorum of the court...ye Ghar nhi hai unka..

Manik broke the hug and came forward... while here Raj held Nandini from her shoulder and made her sit..

Manik:I am sorry your honour..we apologise for violating the court's decorum...I am Manik Malhotra..I am Nandini's boyfriend..

Judge:ye aapka ghar nhi hai mr Malhotra that you can walk in anytime..

Manik:I am sorry your honour..I had to complete some really urgent work... agar zarrori nhi hota toh I wouldn't have been late..

Judge: sit please...
Mr pathak... you can continue..

Murthy's lawyer: your honour I was saying that Manik bhi aur ladko ki Tarah Nandini ji Ko chor Gaya Hoga but ab now that he is present in the court I would like to call him in the witness box..

Judge: permission granted..

Manik came and Stood in the witness box..

Murthy's lawyer:so aap hai mr Manik?

Manik:yes..

Murthy's lawyer:aap kis tarah ms Nandini se related Hai??

Manik:I am her boyfriend... the father of our child and her soon to be husband...

Seeing Manik confessing everything publically made Raj and neonika so proud and Nandini...she looked at him with so much of admiration and love..

The judge did not show but he ofcourse was impressed with Manik's choice of words..

Murthy's lawyer:so aap unke boyfriend hai...and aapne kaha aap jald hei unse Shaadi Kar lengey..
Abhi tak Kyun Nhi Kari?

Manik:I am not 21..so legally I can't get Married...

Murthy's lawyer:ohhh... Aacha..aap shadi ke liye legally eligible nhi hai.. par aap ek 18 saal ki ladki ke saath sex Karke usko pregnant Kar sakte hai..

Manik clenched his fist listening the language mr Pathak was using...

Manik: Nandini is 18... And she is legally eligible to give her consent before indulging into any sexual activity... What Nandini and I had was not just sex for us...we made love...we completed each other with each other's consent...
And about she getting pregnant.. it was not planned... it happened..aur agar hum Dono ko ye blessing Humari life Mai Mili hai hum puri responsibility se usse nibhay gey..

Murthy's lawyer:ye Baatein books and Novels Mai Acchi Lagti hai mr Malhotra..do u think you both are capable enough of handling the responsibility of a child...how Big a task it is to raise a child..do u have a slightest idea??