Chapter 55

As soon as they reached the hospital..
Manik rushed out with Nandini in his arms..

Quickly a stretcher was bought and doctor arrived..

Manik: Doctor!! please look at her...she is not opening her eyes...

Doctor: relax gentleman...let us first Take her to the ICU... I need to check what's the problem... only then I will be Able to say something...

They then wheeled her towards the ICU...

Manik in the meantime called Nandini's gynaecologist who worked in the same hospital....

Soon Nandini's gynaecologist came and asked them to wait outside as she will go inside and examine Nandini and see what the problem is..

Meanwhile outside...

Neonika: Manik...ye kya Hua? kaise?
Mera matlab hai ki Nandini behosh Kaise ho Gayi?uski tabeet theek nhi thi toh tune Bataya Kyun Nhi?

Manik:mom..Mai ....voh...

Cabir first made him sit and handed him a glass of water which he denied..

He then asked..

Cabir:ab bata...kya hai choti ko?

Manik:Sab meri galti hai cabir... everything is my fault..mere gussa... God why can't I control it..

Cabir:ab kya Kara Manik tune? What have you done in your anger??God dammit she is pregnant Manik...

Manik: mu...jhe.. mujhe... pata...hai ca..bir... cabir...I know...

Seeing Him so hyped neonika came forward and cupped his face..

Manik held her shoulders and spoke..

Manik:Mo..m...mom... Voh Nandini... maine...

Neonika:Haan Manik... shaant ho jao.... calm down...shh..

Manik: maine jaan puch Kar..nhi..

Neonika: shh...calm down... kuch nhi Hoga Nandini ko...we know tumne Jaan Puch Kar kuch nhi Kara...she will be fine..

Manik then asked like a small kid with all the innocence in the world..

Manik:pakka theek ho jayegei...

Neonika:pakka...she will be perfectly alright...tum pani peeyo...

Manik:nhi..

Neonika forcefully handed him the glass..

Neonika:peeyo...

Manik forcefully had just a sip and kept back the glass...

A few minutes felt like hours too everyone outside...

Soon Nandini's gynaecologist came outside...

Everyone rushed towards her...

Manik:doc...doc...how is she??how is Nandini???she is fine right??and the baby??our baby is fine right??

Doctor: Nandini and the baby both are fine Mr Malhotra...

Hearing her everyone sighed a relief...

Doctor:But I am highly disappointed with you Mr Malhotra... you know that Nandini's pregnancy is already complicated and risky due to her being so young and weak... you were strictly told to take extra care of her...

Listening to the doctor Manik was drowning more and more in the pool of guilt...

Cabir: but doctor... what had happened?I mean why did she faint so suddenly?

Doctor:she might have got stressed or tensed.... due to sudden stress her blood pressure dropped...and she fainted...

Neonika:is there anything to be tensed About?

Doctor: nothing for now.... but just be more careful from the next time...it shouldn't repeat... it's very risky for her health as well as the baby...

Manik:when can we Take her back home?

Doctor: For now...we have given her drip...and we need to keep her under observation for atleast 24 hours... after that only i will be able to tell you that when can we discharge her...

Saying this the doctor left...

Nurse:sir...we need to shift ma'am to a private room... you need to fill in the forms and select the room... please complete the formalities...

Raj:I will do that....

With this Raj and neonika moved towards the reception area to complete all the formalities...

Nurse:sir ... which room?

Raj:I want the super speciality suite...

Nurse: sir... but that's not listed over here...how do you know...

Raj:can we complete the formalities instead of wasting time in question and answers....

Nurse:I am sorry sir... but we cannot alot that room to anyone like this... that is extremely special single suite and it cannot be allotted to anyone without taking the permission of our managing director who also supposes to be the owner of this hospital....

Raj:I know that young lady..I am Raj Malhotra...the owner of this hospital..
Do u still have any more questions??

Nurse:yes sir...I mean no sir... sorry sir..I did not knew that u are Mr Raj Malhotra..
Just give me 5 mins sir... everything will be sorted...

Soon Nandini was shifted to the suite...
It was a single suite on a separate floor of the hospitality to give entire peace and privacy to the patient and the family...

It was almost like a small house... ranging from the tv,the fridge,a mini kitchen, dining table, bed for patient's family,and a separate room altogether for any other family member, a proper double bed for the patient so that the patient has ample of space on the bed etc...
A nurse was outside 24*7 for any help required...

Though nothing major had happened..and there wouldn't have been any problem if Nandini would have been shifted in a normal suite as it was a matter of just a day or two...

But who would have made Mr Raj Malhotra understand this thing as it was his princess that was admitted and he in no ways would compromise with her comfort even if it was a matter of few hours..

Once she was shifted everyone moved inside to see her.... though she was still under sedatives.... but no one could control themselves from Seeing her once...

Neonika and Raj pecked her forehead once and left as so many people staying was of no use...

Cabir once patted Manik's shoulder and moved to the separate room to rest and freshen up for a while and give the couple the much needed Privacy...