Chapter 67

Judge: Saare evidences Ko consider Karte huye ye court Rishabh Murthy ki custody unki sister Nandini Murthy Ko grant Karti hai..
The case is closed...

The happiness on Nandini's face was priceless..
She silently thanked a prayer to her ayiappa..
She then Hugged Manik tightly who was sitting beside her..

Nandini: thank you.. thank you so much...

Manik kissed her forehead..

Manik: your always welcome jaan.. you don't need to thank me for anything...
Go... Rishabh is waiting for you..

Nandini stood up and went near Rishabh..

She Hugged him and kissed his forehead..

Nandini:thank you so much Rishu.. thank you so much for choosing me..I promise.. teri di Terko promise Karti hai ki you won't regret this decision..

Manik too came along Nandini and Stood beside her..
Once Nandini was done hugging Rishabh Manik took him in hug..

Manik: thank you for choosing your di champ....

Rishabh then looked behind Manik where Stood amms along with Chacha and Chachi...

He went near amms and held her hand..
And nodded his head...
He did some gestures explaining what exactly he wants to say..
All he conveyed to amms was that she shouldn't get angry from him...he loves her.. but no one can replace the place of his di in his life..he cannot live without Nandini and that is the only reason he chose Nandini above her(amms)...

Amms cupped Rishabh's cheek and spoke..

Amms: mujhe Pata hai tum Nandini ke Bina nhi reh Sakte..par mujhe Laga tum apni amms se bhi utna hei pyaar Karte ho Rishu..par Shayd Mai galat thi... tum Nandini se mujhse Zyada Pyaar karte ho...
Mai tumhe Khush dekhna Chahti Hun Rishu... agar tumhari khushi Nandini ke saath hai toh Mai tumhe nhi rokungi...apna Dhyan Rakhna aur khush Rehna...

With this amms left kissing his forehead for the last time..
Chacha and Chachi also left after kissing his forehead and giving Him a hug..

Now only Rishabh, Nandini,cabir and Malhotra's were left..

Neonika came towards Manik..

Neonika: tum Murthy mansion se Rishabh ka saman collect Karke ... Rishabh aur Nandini Ko Malhotra mansion le aao..
Tab tak hum Rishabh ka room ready karwa dete hai aur uske welcome ki preparations Kar lete hai..

Manik: okay mom..

Neonika was about to leave when Manik spoke..

Manik:mom..

Neonika:haan..

Manik:voh Nandini aur mere room ke saath jo room hai champ ke liye voh wala room ready karwa dijiye..

Neonika: par Manik voh floor tumhara hai.. tumhare and Nandini ke alawa no one stays on that floor taki tumhe Puri privacy mile..

Manik:mom... champ Chota hai Abhi..and he needs Nandini..voh hum Mai se kisi Ko nhi Janta..he will take time to get comfortable..aap Samjh Rahi hai na..

Neonika smiled Hearing him thinking so much ...
She nodded her head and spoke..

Neonika:Mai Samjh Rahi Hun..Mai Saath wala room ready karwati Hun..
Tum bhi jaldi ana dono ko lekar...

With this neonika ,Raj and cabir left..

Manik along with Nandini and Rishabh drove towards Murthy house to pack and collect Rishabh's belongings...

Manik waited outside as he did not wanted any more drama..
He just told Nandini to get basic and essential necessaties of Rishabh and also not to get involved in any sort of argument with amms..