Chapter 76

Nandini has now entered her last month of pregnancy and anytime the baby malhotra can enter this world.

Nandini wishes to have a normal delivery and is waiting for the day she will go in labour but Manik being manik is strictly against it.. but then who can win the battle from Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra.

The Malhotra men have gone overly protective for Nandini because of which neonika and Nandini are often frustrated to such an extent that they wish to throw them out of the house but alas this is not possible.

Nandini understands their concern but sometimes just sometimes it gets too much...nah.. kidding... most of the times it gets too much.

Since she refused to shift down to the room downstairs Manik made sure to carry her all the time they climbed up or down the stairs..
Despite of Nandini's protest and her shouting and screaming Manik was adamant and this was something that even neonika agreed to and so Nandini accepted his this condition.

Manik made sure that she is sleeping, eating, resting, relaxing and enjoying the last month of pregnancy totally stress free and happily..cabir was no less in ensuring that all her food cravings were fulfilled...be it the small food section in their room which was always stacked with all her favourites...to her late night cravings or weird food demands during the day cabir had it all under control..

When the sons were doing everything so perfectly how can the old Malhotra couple stay behind..Mr Malhotra made sure that all the medical necessities were taken care of exceptionally well... everything was well set in case any emergency arises... moreover he made sure that Manik gives all his time and attention to nandini because one thing he understood very well was that nothing in this world can make Nandini more happy than manik's presence near her and so it was his ultimate goal not to disturb Manik with any office work..

Coming to neonika... neonika malhotra was neonika Malhotra...she was Just perfect... from making sure that everything was made fresh to ensuring that right amount of Protein, vitamins and nutrients are included in Nandini's diet..to helping her with the physical body changes Nandini was experiencing ....to some emotional and nervous breakdowns that nandini had sometimes ...neonika was there like a shadow at each and every step... sometimes Nandini wondered that maybe her own mother would not have given the amount of love, care and affection neonika has given her.

Blame her mood swings but sometimes she wondered had not Manik returned to her...how she would have managed everything alone... with no one beside her to guide her ,to take care of her,with lack of money etc...she surely would have not survived or she might have lost her child.

Her overthinking and realisation about the same had left her so traumatized for a day that she had a severe panic attack and it took the entire family's million of assurance that they are with her and nothing is going to happen...it was so bad that nandini feared and went into panic even if one person was missing.. the result of which was that the entire day all the family members were present in manan's room...they watched movies...played board games.. teased each other... narrated incidents of manan Stories to mr Malhotra and neonika and even slept together at night in the same bed..

Though the reason for the same was Nandini's panic attack but it was one big happy day for the family and probably one of the most memorable day for all of them.

That one day made them realise that how much they all loved each other...how beautiful there own small world was..all in all they realised how important it is to have such family moments and how they take things like family time for granted in their daily lives..so it was decided that every month one day will be entirely for family..

Well the day for which everyone was waiting had finally arrived.
Nandini experienced slow contractions and though they could wait to take her to the hospital everyone mutually decided that considering the delicacy of Nandini's pregnancy it was safer and better to be in doctor's care..
She was immediately rushed to the hospital and on Mr. Malhotra's one call everything was ready as soon as they arrived.