Chapter 29

It was dinner time when raj spoke....

Raj: manik,cabir since you both have decided to join malhotra industry I would like you two to accompany me from tomorrow itself..... The sooner the better.... Aur waise bhi kal se Hamare 2 new projects are going to start so it will be good agar you both start from the starting of the project only....

Manik: but dad kal humne fab 5 ko bulaney ka decide kiya hai....

Hearing about fab 5 suddenly nandini choked her food and started coughing when everyone panicked.... And manik rubbed her back and made her had water....

Manik: you are okay???  Tum Theek ho??  Dhyan kaha tha tumhara nandini???

Nandini after calming her breath....

Nandini: I am sorry voh..... Ek dum se khattey khattey it happened....

Manik: it's okay..... Be careful next time... Okay??

Nandini: hm....

While after that neonika looked at nandini understanding what exactly happened when nandini blinked her eyes....

Manik: yeah dad...so I was saying...

Raj: I heard you manik... But Tum fab 5 ko shaam tak bula lo... Tomorrow is your first day so we will be back till 6..... You can call them at that time...

Manik looked at cabir who nodded...

Manik: Okay dad.....

With this they completed their dinner....

After dinnee everyone dispersed to their room....

Just when manan reached outside the door of their room... Manik kept his hand on her eyes and closed them from behind...

Nandini: arey manik... Kya kar rahe ho??  Why are you closing my eyes??

Manik: because tumhare liye ek surprise hai...
So chalo...Ab aagey chalo..

Nandini: Manik.. Mujhe kuch Dekh nhi raha... How will I walk.... Mai gir jaungi....

Manik whispered near her ears...

Manik: do you think I will ever let you fall??

Nandini had a smile hearing him..

Nandini: kabhi nhi...

Manik: then trust me and move forward...

With this they both entered the room... And after that manik removed his hands and asked her to opened her eyes...

Manik: now open your eyes...

Nandini slowly opened her eyes and was mesmerised seeing the room...
It did not seem the same dark and dull room of Manik anymore....

Nandini: Manik Yeh sab??... Tumne kab??  Aur kyu??

Manik: arey... I thought I will be rewarded with a hug or a kiss par yahan toh kuch aur hei reaction hai??

Nandini hugged him and said...

Nandini: I love you and thank you...

Manik kissed her head...

Manik: I love you too...

Nandini: par tumne ye sab kab karvaya or kyu???

Manik: Okay....okay... Before you start asking questions... Mai bata deta Hun...

My room was very dark and dull na and tumhe voh pasand nhi hai isliye Yeh sab...

Maine zyada kuch nhi kara.... Sirf curtains bed sheets and pillow covers etc bright colours ke kar vaye hai... They bring in light and positivity and that is very much needed for you too be happy all the time...