Chapter 39

After 3 months

New York

Malhotra Mansion....

It has been 3 months since they all shifted to New York...
Starting a new life all together...
Nandini was now 7 months pregnant and was being pampered and taken care of by everyone....

Neonika was playing the role of a perfect wife and a mother....

Well for cabir... though he missed fab 5 and his mom but still the love and affection that he was getting was more than enough for those thoughts to cloud his mind only for a few seconds...

Raj was happy.... and satisfied with his life....he got the love of his life...two extremely good looking and talented sons who had taken over his business so well in just 3 months that nobody by looking at them can say that 3 months ago they did not knew even the B of business.... specially Manik...it isn't that cabir had anywhere worked less hard... absolutely not.... but Manik had that exceptionally well developed and strong skills to make people ready for the deal the way Malhotra wants.....
But if Manik was his right hand cabir was also his left hand... his analysis and interpretation of what there investors are looking for and how to keep them happy without any less profit to Malhotra's was his ace card...
He got a daughter in Nandini and was ready to welcome his grandchild in this world.....

Coming to Manik...
Well he is growing handsome day by day... making girls go Gaga over his charm...
His looks have been talk of the business parties with girls throwing themselves on him.....
Nobody knew that he had his love waiting for him at home and soon he is going to become a daddy....

In these 3 months...he has proved to be the best man any girl would wish for... From taking care about of Nandini's health to her medicines... to her scheduled appointments her mood swings he has handled everything perfectly..
And more than that he has showered her with so much love and care that she cannot believe that it is the same Manik who becomes the monster for the world...

Yes...it is true...he is the Same man who would set the world on fire if anything happens to his family...

He has already been given the tag of the rude and arrogant business man..

But one thing that she forgets is that at home he isn't THE MANIK MALHOTRA he is just Manik... Nandini's Manik...

But one thing was still missing that she was trying to get back to his life...

MUSIC...

Though both cabir and Manik got there degrees... infact Manik was the topper of the university for his batch but as he said... there was no looking back at music after that....

Nandini tried a lot... but Manik never gave in to this one wish of hers...

Though he used to occasionally sing for Nandini on her persistence but never apart From that....
It was as if his princess had acquired all her parents genes... just like her Mumma even she loved when her papa sang....and so Whenever her princess would trouble her Mumma... her daddy dearest used to sing which instantly used to calm her down...

To which Nandini complained that they two have already started ganging up against her....

If it wasn't their princess Nandini would have lost the naughty and monstrous Manik he was.... it was only because of their daughter that traces of Manik's naughtiness can be seen...

All in all we won't say that Manik had all the happiness in this world... but he was more than happy and at peace with Nandini's presence in his life....

PRESENT DAY

It was now evening and Manik could anytime come back from office...

Nandini was resting in her room....
She was lost in her thoughts when Manik entered the room seeing her all lost somewhere....