Chapter 54

Nandini palmed her cheek....
His eyes were blood shot red....

Manik:AB EK AUR SHABD NHI....
Not a word against my princess Nandini... humare bachey ke liye ek shabd nhi sunuga chahe voh tumhare muh se hei Kyun na nikla ho...
Bahut bol Liya tumne ab meri baari hai...

Ye baat tum bol Rahi ho Nandini...
Out of all the people u are saying this..
Itna hei Janti ho na Tum mujhe..
Itna hei samjhti ho..
Actually yeah right!!! Tumhari Baaton se toh ye hei Lagta hai ki tum mujhe janti hei nhi..

Hearing his so hurtful voice... she realised that in the heat of moment even she had crossed limits...
She knew Manik...it was her Manik...
How can she not realise what she was speaking...

And soon the realisation struck her soo hard that her eyes teared up badly...

Manik: tumhe sach Mai lagta hai ki that night... making love to you can be a mistake for me.... that loving u that night with all my soul can be a mistake for me...
That loosing my virginity to you despite being in a relationship for 7 years can be mistake for me... despite the fact that how girls used to throw themselves on me..

Kya all that talks and cuddling session would have happened after we Made love agar mere liye voh ek mistake Hoti...

Nandini:ma....n..ik....m..ai...voh...

Manik: Kya Mai voh Nandini??

Nandini:aa..p..ne... hei...a..b..hi....gal..ti.

Manik: Maine Kya bola??...
Yahi na that us raat mujhse galti nhi Hoti toh....
Aur tumne aapney aap uska Kya interpretation nikala??
Haan... it is you jo bina kuch sochey samjhey usse humare pyaar pe le gayi..

Nandini:t... oh...aap..

Manik:I was talking About the god damn protection!!!!!
Our making love can Never be a mistake Nandini Murthy!!! not for me atleast..
All I was talking about ki it was my mistake..I should have used a protection...I should have Made sure that u take contraceptive pills in front of my eyes...

And let me make it very clear to you..it is not because I did not wanted a baby...it was because I bloody knew that how young we are to take that responsibility.. And most importantly...IT IS YOU... IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU FOR WHOM I AM CONCERNED..... you are so young for it...all these pain and suffering you are bearing to bring this child in this world would have been still been there if we were having a baby after 5 years... but the intensity, the pain would have been much less..
Your body would have been in a Much better condition then to take that pregnancy....

And she was a crying mess realising how Madly this guy loves her and what she did was to question her love for him...

Nandini:m...a... Nik....m...ai...

Manik:Aur ek baat aur sun lo Tum kaan khol Kar....I would have never let you abort our baby chahe mujhe day 1 Pata chalta ya mujhe 3 mahine Baad pata chala hai...
I won't have agreed to abort it until and unless I had to choose between you two...

Yes!!!Mai aaj bhi bolta Hun.. agar kabhi mujhe tum Mai aur humare bachey Mai chuna padta ya Bhagwan na kare ki kabhi Chuna pade toh Mai hamesha TUMHE chunuga...

You know Why???

He held her shoulders tightly Leaving his finger print marks..

You know Why??

Because I BLOODY LOVE YOU!!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KI TUM HO TOH MERE LIYE JEENE KA MATLAB HAI!!
JIS DIN NANDINI KA IS DUNIYA SE WAJOOD MITEGA....US DIN MANIK MALHOTRA BHI IS DUNIYA SE APNA WAJOOD MITA LEGA....

Dare you say ki tumne ye baacha thopa hai mujh par...
Tumhe kya lagta hai ki agar Mai humare baache Ko accept karne se mana kar deta toh kya Tum zabardasti mujhe ismai involve Kar pati... kabhi nhi... agar meri marzi nhi Hoti... agar I would have not agreed for it willingly toh Tum kuch bhi nhi kar Pati Nandini... nothing...u think ki Malhotra's ke Naam ke Baad koi tumhara saath deta...do u think anyone would have tried going against MALHOTRA'S..... It would have never happened...

Saying this he jerked her lightly...

There were tears in his eyes as well..

Manik:I thought Tum toh mujhe samjhti ho Nandini... Mujhe mujhse behtar janti ho....how can u not know me jab tumhare Samney khada hua Manik aaj tumhara banaya hua hai...when he is the same person jisse tumne monster se human banaya hai...

He then turned back... showing Nandini his back...

Manik:aaj phir se ek Baar zindagi Mai lag Raha hai ki Mai Sab haar Gaya...
Saare Rishtey... mera sab kuch...u toh don't trust me only... trust toh bahut door ki baat tumhare according toh Mai....

And he chuckled dryly....

Here Nandini took a step forward to reach him... when she started feeling dizzy...

Everything started rotating..

She slowly whispered..

Nandini: Manik...

Manik who had no plans to turn around... but he also doesn't know why his inner soul asked him to turn..

Just when he turned he saw that Nandini had fainted and was about to fall...

Her head was about to hit the ground when Manik immediately rushed and prevented it from hitting the floor..

He kept her head on his lap and patted her cheeks...

Manik: Nandini... Nandini... Shona....
Jaan ...jaan...wake up Nandini...

Shit!!She has fainted...

Manik picked her up in bridal style and rushed downstairs calling for cabir and neonika..

Manik: cabir.... cabir...
Gadi nikal cabir... Nandini has fainted...

Manik was coming down shouting for him since upstairs only..

So hearing his shouts.. everyone came out to see what happened and seeing Manik and shouting that Nandini has fainted... cabir immediately took out the car and Manik along with Nandini drove towards the hospital... followed by neonika and Raj in another car behind them...

Double update for you people!!
Frankly speaking I am not happy with the previous response..
Hoping to get good one on these two latest chapters....
Next update only when I am satisfied with the response....