Chapter 22

Those who have been asking me about my exams so yes they did go well...
I am immensely overwhelmed with the response on the previous chapter...
Thank you so much guys for so much love..
People who are sorry for asking an Update even during my exams please guys I understand your love and craze for the story so it's completely fine... You don't need to be sorry...
People I really want to thank you guys for your love and support that you people show..
Though I am not able to thank each and everyone of you personally but it Truly means a lot.....
Thank you so so much for your support and love.....

While driving towards the cafe nandini wanted to say something but she was not understanding how to tell him this... Finally gathering courage she spoke...

Nandini: Manik..

Manik: haan..

Nandini: voh... Mujhe kehna tha ki nobody at the cafe knows that I am pregnant... Mera matlab hai ki chaul mai bhi and the cafe I used to work at... Kissi ko bhi nhi pata tha that I am pregnant...

Manik: I understand nandini tumne kyu nhi bataya hoga.... But Tum mujhe Yeh kyu bata rahi ho??

Nandini: Nhi voh... Isliye taki tum wahan uss owner ke samne na bol do toh isliye....

Manik: Mai nhi bolu ga nandini...

Soon they reached the cafe and Manik parked his car...

They came out of the car...

Manik removed his shades and we could see a man standing there in black suit with a file in his hand...

That man came to Manik...

Man: hello Manik...

Manik: hello uncle....
Uncle is the work done???

Man: haan.... Ye rahi file... Jaise tumne kaha tha I have arranged everything....

Manik: Thank you uncle...

Man: Okay... Then I will take a leave...

With this that man went away...

Nandini: Manik.... Voh kon thai???

Manik: he is our lawyer nandini...he is with us from quite a long time... Whether it's family matter or business we consult him only....

Nandini: Okay.... But Manik what was he doing here??...

Manik: nothing just some important papers...Let's move inside...

Nandini was fidgeting with the thought of going inside....

Manik was observing her each and every action...

Manik: kya Hua.. Chalo...

Nandini: ha...an...

With this they both moved towards the cafe....

They saw that the cafe was beautifully decorated with balloons and flowers...
The owner of the cafe was standing there with a bouquet in her hand...

Manan moved towards the entrance....
The owner saw nandini and frowned....

Owner: tum yahan phir aa gayi.... Maine tumhe mana kara tha na... You are fired.... Ek baar mai samajh nhi ata kya... Aur ayi bhi ho toh kisi saath le kar ayi ho... Maine tumhe bola tha na ki koi boyfriend ka chakar nhi Chahiye....

She then looked at manik and spoke...

Owner: dekhiye mister.... You look decent and well mannered guy.....kafi rich bhi lag rahe ho.... tum kahan iss ladki ke Chakar mai phas rahe ho.... She doesn't deserve you...