Chapter 74

Manik had still not recovered from the shock when he heard the sound of car door opening..
He turned and what he saw left him stunned...he forgot to breathe for a few seconds and well blinking eyes was a long forgotten business...

Their stood Nandini dolled up in a beautiful white wedding gown who had just now come out of the car..
Manik could not believe his eyes..he thought that he was hallucinating... whereas for Nandini she was awestruck looking at the incredibly handsome man species standing in front of her eyes..

Nandini could feel manik's intense gaze on her and it was so intense that even if she tried looking into his eyes the intensity was so high that it shook her..she could feel goosebumps radiating all over body..she shuddered so badly that she had to break the eye contact in order to calm her nerves..

Well for Manik he had definitely heard that a girl looks the best in her wedding dress but right now he felt it to be a complete lie..
It is the girl that makes the dress look the most beautiful on her wedding her and that is what exactly he felt seeing Nandini at that moment..
To say that Nandini looked like a fairy...she looked the epitome of beauty was a lie too for Manik..
Because he surely believed that they were no match to Nandini's beauty..

Comparing her to any other bride any fairy or even the goddess of beauty felt so wrong to Manik right now because Nandini's beauty was incomparable to any damn person or thing.

Seeing her in a white wedding gown was very unimaginable for Manik and so when he actually saw her it felt so unreal..it felt as if a dream was fulfilled...a dream he actually had never seen..

The cherry on the cake was her baby bump which was perfectly outlined because of the fitted dress..

Manik and Nandini were so busy admiring each other that they did not realise when they had reached each other..

Manik and Nandini both lifted their hands..
Nandini's left hand touched manik's left hand whereas Manik with his shivering right  hand touched Nandini's face lightly experiencing the sparkling feeling..

The surroundings were long forgotten business and slowly and unknowingly their lips met and they kissed and kissed like no tomorrow..
Luckily the others were still in car and so they could not see manan kissing each other..all that they could see was what looked like Manik was hugging Nandini because he being so muscular had hid most her in his arms..

It was when they heard the door opening sound they stopped kissing and realised their surroundings..
Manik took Nandini in his embrace with Nandini catching her breath whereas manik's lips still rested on her forehead and he was kissing her forehead..
It felt like his lips were not willing to leave the contact with her body..
It was then that Nandini realised that today they did not even felt the need for oxygen..
If the door would not have opened.. they would have continued kissing each other for no god knows how long..

Still being in hug Manik spoke..

Manik: You look like a dream Nandini..my most precious dream..

Nandini smiled hearing him and spoke..

Nandini:You too Manik.. you are my most beautiful reality.. you look so magnificent,so alluring that I cannot believe that you are all mine to cherish.

Just then Raj, Neonika and Cabir reached near Manan.

Cabir: So Kaise laga surprise??

Manan: Surprise?

Cabir:Hey bhagwan..itna sab kuch Kara tum dono ke liye aur tum puch rahey ho surprise?
Nandini iss ka toh samjh ata hai ye Insan dushth hai but iske saath reh kar tum bhi...ye monster hai hume pata hai but tum Kyun mini monster jaisa behave kar rahi ho

Manan:Manik/Nandini ko Monster/Mini Monster sirf mai bula sakti/Sakta hun.

Cabir:Waah kya coordination hai!

Neonika:ab bas bhi Karo bacho..late ho raha hai andar chalo..

Manan: andar??

Raj:oho..ye dono ko abhi tak kuch samjh nhi aya..

Manik:aap log kuch bolo gey toh hume samjh ayega..

Raj: Toh surprise ye hai ki tum dono ki shadi ho rahi hai..

Manan looked at everyone with a confused face..

Nandini:Dad voh toh hume already pata hai..

Neonika:Raj ka kehne ke matlab hai ki tum dono ki phele Church wedding hogi Yahan pe and uske baad marriage registration Hogi..

Manan: Church wedding??

Cabir: Haan... isliye toh hum sab ready huye hai...hum Indian wedding abhi nhi kar sakte thai...par church wedding toh ho sakti hai na..

Raj: Yehi toh hai tum dono ka surprise humari taraf se..

Manik and Nandini could not believe that their family thought so much for them..that they planned an entire surprise wedding..

Manik and Nandini looked at each other confirming that they heard right and acknowledging the efforts of their family..

Manik hugged raj and Nandini hugged neonika..

And then manan and Cabir the trio had a hug together..

Nandini: Thank you so much for everything...sab bahut achha hai..

Manik:I agree.. bahut hei acha surprise hai.. thank you so much..

Manik then looked at Raj and spoke..

Manik:Dad... Voh baaki sab toh theek hai.. but dad security aur paparazzi..

Raj: Tension mat lo manik.. everything is sorted..no one will know anything.. until and unless you are not ready hum Nandini ko sabke samne reveal nhi karenge..
Her safety is the top priority..
And I am thankful ki hum New York mai hai..
Yahan ki media bhi Hume follow Karti hai because voh unka kaam hai but atleast they respect our privacy..
Wahin India mai ye sab chupana zyada mushkil ho jata.. though I know ki reporters apna kaam kar rahey hotey hai but they do get overboard and they do cross their boundaries sometimes breaching our privacy..
So jab tak tum dono nhi chahte media tak hum kuch nhi puchna Dengey..

Hearing which Manik smiling nodded..

Neonika:We are getting late.. andar father bhi wait kar rahey hongey..we should move inside..

With this everyone proceeded inside the church for the most awaited wedding..