Chapter 24

Dr shikha: Okay Manik.... Agar hum starting se nandini ki pregnancy ki baat kare toh being so young she is from starting very weak to conceive the child....maine phele hei nandini ko bata diya tha ki if she wants to give this child birth she needs to be extra careful.....usually people are happy jab unko twins hotey hai..in your case it is good that they aren't twins nhi toh nandini ki body wouldn't have supported this pregnancy...
I have given her a list of food items that a pregnant woman cannot have.... For the first trimester she had to be more careful because chances of miscarriage are high...Now that her first trimester is almost over the chances have reduced.... She cannot exert herself .... I had conducted some test and accordingly I had told her what more to eat and what not.... Don't let her carry heavy things..... And yes most importantly try to keep her as much happy as you can.... The more she is happy and healthy better will be baby's health..... And haan she will feel nausea...sometimes she will feel pukish specially in the morning.... Kabhi kabhi dizziness bhi feel hogi.... Nothing to be worried about... All these are absolutely normal during pregnancy...

Usually pregnancy mai the morning sickness starts from the second trimester and it worsens till the last trimester but in nandini's case her morning sickness started from the first trimester only.... So it will only increase you need to be mentally prepared for it.... There is no particular medicine for it that can help her reduce it....

Yeh nandini ki first sonography report hai Manik..... Look you can see this small dot.... This is your baby...

Manik caressed the area near the dot and slight tears could be seen at the corner of his eyes...

Aur haan....I had conducted the test for her... So I had prescribed her the normal medicines that we provide to all the pregnant ladies....but since she is young and weak... I had prescribed her some calcium and vitamins too.....

Now coming to her second trimester that is about to start...
Her mood swings will start Manik... You need to handle her patiently.... Sometimes she will do things and demand things jo usko khud bhi nhi pata Chale ga ki she is doing at the moment......fulfil her wishes and demands Manik but only those which are not harming her or the baby...

Nandini mai tumhe bhi Yeh kehna chahungi..... Your cravings will start slowly and gradually they will only increase..... Manik se chupana mat when you want something... Because when you won't get the thing you are craving for tum frustrated raho gei and it won't be good for the baby...

Moreover as the baby will grow nandini will put on weight so usko back pain start ho sakta hai..... Mai painkiller likh dungi but take it only when you think that the pain is unbearable otherwise avoid taking unnecessary medicines....use hot water bottle to get relief from pain...

Manik hum pregnancy mai ladies ko yahin prefer karte hai that they can work because it keeps the baby active and healthy.... Phele nandini was all alone and was earning for herself isliye I let her do the work... But nandini ke case mai I would prefer ki she shouldn't work.....because working in this condition in nandini's case is stressing her so I will recommend her to stop working...

But that doesn't mean that she needs to sit at one place the entire day... She needs to be active nhi toh delivery ke time it can create more problems... For this take her for a walk in the morning and evening... Normal walking no walking fast.... In the morning if she walks on wet grass it will be beneficial for her as well as the baby.... Fresh oxygen bhi milega baby ko..... Atleast half an hour walk in the Morning and evening...

Baaki healthy food is must and keep her happy and free from stress...

And most importantly now she will start showing Manik... Abhi tak her bump was not visible... But from now onwards it will be start showing....