Chapter 49

Nandini:bhai... Ismai....
Manik... Manik....has decided to get his music back....

Everyone were extremely surprised and happy listening to what Nandini said...

Cabir: music...

Nandini:ji bhai...

Manik has started a new music company..

He is going to bring back his music...his peace... his passion back into his life...

Seeing that still everyone is confused Manik decided to speak...

Manik: voh..... Nandini is always persistent to get my music back into my life....I wanted to fullfill her wish but at the Same time I knew it will not be possible for me to sing alone....I know I won't be able to do it.....it will just bring back memories and that in return will inflict more pain...

So I have started This company...
With my own savings.. whatever I have earned in the past couple of months I have used that money to open a new music company...and the amount that was left I have borrowed that From Malhotra industries that I will return with Full interest..

Hearing him Raj interrupted...

Raj: Manik.... Malhotra industries is yours..... why have u taken a loan? Ye Sab tum sabka hai...u can use it the way u want...

Manik:I know that day.... but us company Mai aapki and cabir ki bhi mehnat hai...
I wanted to start it with my own hard earned money dad.... it's a very precious gift for Nandini...and though we all are family but still...I only wanted to use my money..... because Nandini always wanted that I shouldn't spend my dad's money on her....and moreover I myself wanted to buy it From my earned money...a music company for my jaan...

Raj:I understand your point of view son...I am really proud of you...

Manik:so coming back to the company....As I said that I won't be able to sing.... but at the Same time for Nandini's sake I did not wanted to leave my music....so This company will launch music albums....we will launch singers and their songs under our label...
So it's basically more like I won't myself sing but guide them...

So, the name of the company and music label is FIREFLY AND STARS....

Everyone liked the name of the company as it was something different and unique..

No one had clue that it could have a story behind it but Manan knew that what this signifies

Neonika came ahead and kissed Manik's forehead..

Neonika: I am glad that u got music back in your life....it doesn't matter whichever way it is...

Now when everything is done..
I would request you all to please move to the food section....
The lunch has been served...

Neonika to Manik:tu bhi nandu Ko kuch khila de and after that you two rest for a while...
It is important for u two to look all fresh in the evening...

Manik:yes mom...

After that everyone left to the food section that was lavishly arranged in the lawns of Malhotra Mansion...

Manik came towards Nandini and asked..

Manik: Happy??

Nandini was beaming with happiness...

Nandini: very very very happy...... ouch...

Hearing her Manik panicked...

He kept his hand on her belly and asked...

Manik:kya hua?? Are you ok?

Nandini: kuch nahi Manik... relax..Mai theek Hun... apki princess ne bahut zor se kick mara to express her happiness...