chapter 48

Soon tears of happiness came out of her eyes...

Nandini slowly murmured...

Nandini: Rishu...

With this Manik helped her to get up and Rishabh too came in front of Nandini...

Nandini took him in her embrace....she hugged him as much as it was possible because her belly definitely came in between...

She then broke the hug and kissed his forehead...and again took him for a hug....

While Rishabh was all time smiling and trying to Take her motherly warmth....

After that Rishabh hugged Manik and all the other family member...

Nandini asked Manik.....

Nandini: Manik...ye kab kaise... Mera matlab hai..... Rishabh yahan Kaise...aapne ye sab kab plan Kara??
Aur Rishabh ke doctor ne kaise allow Kar diya...

Manik:shona... Shona.... relax....saas toh le lo.... aaj 2 itne bade functions hai.... champ na ho aisa toh ho Hei nhi Sakta.... maine Rishabh ke doctor se Baat Kar lei hai...he is here for 2 days.... then he will go back....

Hearing he will go back Nandini's face saddened....

Manik understanding her feelings spoke...

Manik: ye Rishabh ki betterment ke liye hai Shona.... sirf kuch months ki aur baat hai... phir Rishabh bikul theek ho jayega....usko attacks nhi ayengey...aur he will be able to speak...
I promise uske baad ye tumhare pass hei rahega

Nandini:pakka promise??

Manik: Nandini promise...

Neonika:chalo...ab agar...sabka milna ho gaya ho toh rasam shuru Kare...

With This Nandini was again made to sit and Neonika performed all the functions according to the traditions...

Nandini was gifted  clothes, jewellery and a very cute little plastic baby....

After neonika....raj came forward and gifted her an exclusive jewellery peice....

Cabir gifted her with a collection of perfumes...

Surprisingly Rishabh too had  bought a gift along...
He gifted Nandini boxes of her favourite chocolates..

After her family members....all the other ladies that came gave her Shagun... along with wishes of good health for her and the baby...

After everyone was done..
Raj spoke...

Raj: Manik.... princess has given you the biggest happiness in every man's life...
What are you gifting her for This??

Every eye now turned to Manik....

Nandini thought that he forgot a gift or for that matter he did not knew that he was Also suppose to gift her something....

So she spoke not to make him embarass in front of entire gathering...

Nandini: Manik has already given me the most precious gift...

Hearing Nandini everyone was curious to know what it was whereas Manik himself was confused as to what gift did he gift her that she was talking about??

Cabir: aur voh kya hai??

Nandini:aap sab Bhai...

Hearing her everyone looked at her in confusion.....

Neonika: Hum kuch samjhey Nhi Nandu....

While Manik was the most eager one to listen to her Answers...
He knew her this much that she is going to speak some beautiful feeling that she has that will once again make him proud of her and would make him question that how did a monster like him got so lucky to get a beautiful angel like her...

Nandini:he has given me u mom dad...the love of a father and mother that me and Rishabh have craved all our live....he has filled that void by giving me u two...and u two have just left no stone unturned to give all your love to me and Rishabh...

And he has given me cabir Bhai mom...
Though I always had Rishab but then he is my younger brother...he is like my first child for me...I knew I have to protect him...
But with cabir Bhai...I got an elder brother in my life...
Manik ne ek aur itna khoobsurat rishta diya hai mujhe...u know jab se bhai has come in my life....I knew I always have my back... Bhai won't ever let me fall...he will always be there to protect me... besides Manik there is one more constant person in my life with whom I can share anything and everything without the fear of being judged or cheated....

Aur agar hum compare kare toh Mai toh usko bas ek Hei Naya rishta dene ja Rahi Hun in comparison to jo 3 naye rishte usne mujhe diye hai...

Manik:par jo tum mujhe de Rahi ho voh sabsa bada hai Nandini.... voh rishta voh Khushi...my own flesh and blood.... it's bigger than anything else....

While every family member found themselves to be so blessed to have This angel in their lives in form of Nandini...

Manik:Aap sab puch rahey Thai na ki Mai Nandini Ko kya gift karne wala Hun

Manik then went near Nandini and sat on the couch beside her...

He then held her hands and kissed them..
After that he removed some papers out of his pocket and gave them in her hand...

Everyone was looking at him confusingly as to what papers is he giving Nandini...

Nandini voiced out the doubt on behalf of everyone...

Nandini: Manik ye??

Manik:ek Chota sa gift for u... for giving me such precious gift of my life...

Nandini: Lekin Manik Ismai hai kya??

Manik:tum khud Hei padh lo...

Nandini started reading the papers and what she read....she was shocked as well as surprised...

Everyone was curious to know what's in the paper seeing her expressions...

Soon tears started flowing from her eyes and a beautiful smile adorned her face..

Eventually everyone panicked seeing her tears but when they saw that smile adorning her face they knew that those tears are of happiness...

Nandini looked at Manik to confirm whether what she read was true or not...
And seeing her Manik nodded his head with a beautiful smile...

Getting that assurance she happily flung into his harms saying uncountable thank you's to him...

While Manik loving kissed her hair and spoke...

Manik:I should thank you jaan... thank you so much...

Seeing them so involved in themselves... cabir couldn't hold on the suspense more and asked being curious..

Cabir:koi Hume batye ga bhi ki Aisa kya hai un papers Mai that Choti itni Khush hai??

Nandini: bhai... ismai...