Chapter 21

Nandini after packing everything came and tapped on manik's shoulder seeing him all lost somewhere....

Nandini: where are you lost?? Kab se bula rahi Hun??

Manik: huh... Haan.. Voh... Tum bolo kuch kaam tha???

Nandini understood that he was thinking something since she could also see his eyes slightly wet...

She held his shoulder and asked...

Nandini: kya Hua Manik?? Kya soch rahe thai??? And don't say nothing because I can see your eyes wet....

Manik then took her hands that were on his shoulder in his hands....

Manik: kuch nhi... Bas... Yeh ki tum yahan Kaise rahe hogi nandini..... There is no fridge,no TV and no ac.....aur stove... Stove bhi I know isse Bahot smoke nikalti hai aur....

He was sushed by nandini who kept her hand on his lips and they had an eyelock....

Breaking the eyelock nandini spoke...

Nandini: Manik I was okay..... Tum pls itna mat socho na..... I did not needed fridge... Tumhe pata hai matke(earthen pot) ka pani na is very beneficial toh thanda pani usmai hota tha aur jahan tak baat hai TV ki toh I never needed it... Pata hai kyu.... Kyunki I always had you with me to talk....

Manik looked at her confusingly and she showed him a photofame that had his pic...

Nandini: aur ac ki mujhe need nhi thi Manik....so tum pareshan mat ho.....

Manik: kuch bhi.... Kuch bhi karo gei na so that mujhe guilty feel na ho..... Abhi aur kya kya hai nandini??

Hearing him nandini looked at him confusingly...

Manik: abhi aur kya kya hai jo tumne mujhse chupai hai nandini... Taaki mujhe aur bura na lage...

With this she started looking down and spoke....

Nandini: aise... Aise kuch nhi hai Manik... Maine.. Maine...

Manik with his finger raised her chin and made her look at him...

Manik nodded his head while speaking...

Manik: chupa rahi ho... Chupa rahi ho nandini.... Aur mai voh pata lage gey rahunga.....mai kuch kar nhi sakta about whatever happened in the past with you... But iska matlab Yeh nhi hai ki I won't know... Mujhe jaan na hai nandini about whatever you have been through and I will come to know about it....

With this he started moving towards her and nandini started taking a back step.... Finally her back touched the wall....

Nandini: Ma...nik.... Yeh.. Tum...

Manik kept his hand on her lips...

Manik: shh....

With this he Started moving further close...

Nandini knew what was coming next and so she closed her eyes and her lips parted automatically....

Manik looked at her intently.... And then finally decreased the distance between them... There lips met and fireworks happened..... It was after long 3 months they were so close to each other....
Nandini too responded equally.... She just could not hold herself after being so close to him.....
Kissing the hell out of each other... Finding her breathless Manik finally broke the kiss... And rested his forehead on hers to catch his breath....

Manik: pure... Pure 3 mahine baad you have been so close to me..... I missed them nandini....

With this he traced her lip......