Chapter 58

It was the morning of the day Nandini was going to get discharged...

The doctors were doing her final check up.. Making sure that there is no problem and she can be discharged...

Manik and cabir were all the time in the hospital and they clearly refused to leave her...

Rishabh had an early morning flight as he needed to go back for his treatment..so he along with Raj and neonika went home at night after spending the entire yesterday with Nandini at the hospital itself..

The doctor was done with the check up when she spoke..

Doctor:mr Malhotra...u can take her home... everything is fine...she is just a little weak and she might feel dizzy because of that for a day or two.. but apart from that there is no problem...she needs rest and please make sure she eats healthy... apart from  that the schedule of her morning and evening walk...I would say not to go for it for 2-3 days... after that she can continue with her walking sessions and they are really important... they will help her during the delivery..so make sure to start them after 2-3 days..

Also now her 8 month has started..so your visits will increase to once in 2 weeks...
You can complete the discharge formalities and take her home...

Cabir looked after the discharge formalities whereas Manik helped her in changing and getting all her medicines and reports ready...

After that a wheelchair was brought in by the nurse since Nandini was weak and she might feel dizzy..

Seeing the wheelchair Manik remember how terrible it feels to sit on that wheelchair...it gives you the feeling of being handicapped..the feeling is not at all a pleasent one..
So he spoke..

Manik: what is this for?

Nurse:sir ma'am is still weak..so it's better if we escort her to the car on. Wheelchair.. there are chances she might feel dizzy.. and we don't want her to fall down..

Manik:she is not sitting on that wheelchair..

Nandini: Manik..kya Hua... it's just a wheelchair... sirf car tak Jane ki toh baat Hai..

Till This time even cabir had arrived..

Manik:no.. maine mana kar Diya na..u are not sitting on that wheelchair...I know how it feels to si..to sit...o.n..th..at.. and I am not letting you sit on it...I can't see you sitting on that wheelchair...

Hearing him cabni(cabir+Nandini) understood that it would have reminded him of his painful days..

So Nandini spoke..

Nandini: sister... you please take it back...my husband doesn't want me to use it  and so we will not be using it..we will manage.. thank you..

The nurse took back the wheelchair..

Cabir: Saari formalities have been completed..Hume chalna Chahiye.. ghar pe mom and dad are waiting..

To which Manan nodded..

Nandini slowly got up from the bed..she was feeling weak..and did not felt the strength to walk... but since Manik did not wanted her to sit on the wheelchair...she did not wanted to go against his wish and so she did not tell about her feeling extremely weak..

Seeing her getting up Manik spoke.

Manik: hello.. madam.. Kahan?

Nandini: Manik Abhi toh bhai ne bola ki We are going Home..

Manik:yes..we are going Home.. but what's the need of you getting up from the bed..

Nandini: Manik..hum hawa Mai udd Kar toh nhi pahuch jayengey na..we need to walk till the car taki we can leave for Home..

Manik:yes.. you are right we need to walk till the car.. but walk sirf mujhe and cabir Ko Karna hai..

To which Nandini looked at him in confusion..

Nandini: Manik..u know u don't make sense..

Manik: voh tumhe Abhi pata chala Jayega...
Cabir please take this Bag.. Ismai Nandini ki saari reports and Medicines hai..

With this cabir picked up the bag that was kept ready on the table..

Manik came towards Nandini and lifted her in a Bridal style..

Nandini suddenly spoke..

Nandini: Manik.. Manik what are you doing..

Manik: Maine Kaha tha na that me and cabir and walking...and u are going to walk like this..in my arms..
Tumhe kya lagta hai??maine wheelchair mana kar Diya Toh I will let you walk that too when I know u are already weak...I refused to that wheelchair because jab tak I am there to carry you everywhere tab tak we don't need a wheelchair..

Nandini: but Manik.. your arms will pain..Mai moti ho gayi Hun Manik..

Manik: Nandini..maine itni body and aapney aap Ko fit show off Karne ke liye nhi Rakha hai...it doesn't matter that u are 50kgs or 100kgs..I will always be there to carry you and Mai kabhi bhi usse nhi thakun ga...did u get that..

To which Nandini smilingly nodded and kissed his cheek..

With This they started moving out..
Nandini saw that everyone was staring them..

Nandini: Manik..

Manik: hm..

Nandini: everyone's staring at us..

Manik:itni khoobsurat biwi hai meri.. log toh dekhengey hei na..

Nandini lightly slapped him..

Nandini: Manik.. mujhe aacha nhi lag Raha.. everyone is watching us.. mujhe neeche udar do na please..

Manik: Lekin Mujhe bahut aacha Lag Raha hai.. you being so close to me..in my arms.. you don't look towards the people..
Tumhe Sharm aa rahi hai toh u don't look towards them...

Nandini knew that arguing with him is of no use so she hide her face in the crook of his neck...

They reached the parking..cabir opened the door for Manik...he made her sit in the Back seat..

Manik then sat beside cabir on the passenger seat who was already sitting on the driver seat..

Manik: cabir... drive slow.. Nandini Ko zayda jerk nhi lagney Chahiye..

Cabir: Manik.. What about the hospital authorities?

Manik: don't worry...dad has talked with them...all employees who work under us are trustworthy..no one will leak the information about Nandini...kisi Ko nhi Pata chalega that Malhotra's even visited the hospital..

Cabir: choti tu comfortable hai na?

Finding no response from Nandini they looked back and saw that she had already slept..

Soon they reached Malhotra mansion..

Instead of waking up Nandini..he picked her up in bridal style who snuggled more in his chest inhaling his scent..

Raj and Neonika who were waiting for them to arrive.. before they could shout..cabir gestured that Nandini was sleeping..

They lovingly kissed her forehead and Manik took her to their room..

He comfortably laid her down on there bed...she frowned feeling his warmth missing..
He kissed her forehead and feeling his touch a smile adorned her face..

He then went to the bathroom to take a shower and get changed...

He freshened up and got inside the covers.. took her in a hug and slept peacefully almost after 2 days...