Chapter 7

The much awaited chapter!!!!!

It was yet another day... Nandini since morning was feeling extreme weakness and plus she was feeling nausea......
But she couldn't afford to take an off...
Moreover she had to walk all the way to the cafe... And that too at the time of peak sun in the month of August.....

This had furthermore drained her energy..... Once she reached the cafe....

Owner: arey nandini..... You look pale???  Tum Theek ho???  Kaam kar paugei na???

Nandini: yes ma'am... I am okay... I will work....

Owner: Theek hai...then... Start your work...
And haan aaj thode customers zyada hai... You need to be active...

Nandini: yes ma'am....

Nandini started her work... Though her body just wanted to give up but then she was managing any how....

In between she did feel dizzy once or twice but then she resumed her work neglecting it......

After some time in the cafe....

Customer: what the hell!!!!  Don't you have manners... Meri puri dress spoil kar di..... Where the hell is your manager??

Nandini: dekhiye ma'am... I am so sorry.... It was by mistake... Maine jaan puch kar nhi kara kuch bhi.....

In the meantime the owner came...

Owner: is there any problem here??

Customer: aapne Kaise employees hire kare hai.... Meri puri dress spoil kar di isne...

Owner: I am extremely sorry ma'am... Next time se aise nhi hoga.... Aap please baithiye.... Mai aapko new coffee serve karwati Hun.... You don't need to pay for it ma'am...

After handling the situation she dragged nandini along with her near the doorstep of the cafe...

Owner: what the hell nandini...Yeh kya kar rahi ho tum subah se.... Phele you broke a cup... Phir customer se galat order Liya... Phir kisse aur ka order kisse aur ko de diya... And Ab toh hadh ho gayi hai.... Tumne customer pe hei coffee gira dei....
You are fired....

This fell as a bomb on her...

Nandini crying and pleading...

Nandini: I am sorry ma'am... Aagey se aisa nhi hoga... Please ma'am.. Give me one chance...I really need this job....

Owner: agar tumhe job chahiye toh mai apna nuksan kyu kar wao..... Tum galti karo and I loose my customers... I won't tolerate this...

Nandini: please ma'am.....last chance....

Nandini was pleading when the owner was frustrated because she wasn't Leaving...
So she held her hand and pushed her outside the cafe... Making her loose her balance when she was about to fall on the ground on her stomach...
When two perfect pair of arms caught hold of her and prevented her from falling....

(Note: Guys nobody at her work place or in her locality knows that she is pregnant)

Nandini was very scared thinking about what would have happened if she would have fallen on her stomach....
She looked up to see the person who held her and got the biggest surprise of her life...

The person still had her enact perfectly in his arms....

Nandini just couldn't believe that what she was actually seeing was true or not.....

The person cupped her face and asked...

Person: tum Theek ho na???lagi nhi na???

Nandini touched his face trying to make herself believe that what she was seeing wasn't her dream.....