Chapter 53

Manik was sleeping peacefully when he heard some noises... being in deep sleep he tried shooing away the voices but when the voices still continued his sleep finally broke he recognised the voice and as soon as he recognised the Voice he rushed towards the washroom...

There Nandini was puking her guts out..
He held her hair so that they don't get dirty and rubbed her back...
Once she was done Manik cleaned her face with water and then wiped her face with a towel..
He knew she would be feeling very weak right now so he picked her up in bridal style and made her lie down on the bed...
He then from the intercom connected to the kitchen and asked for the required things...
He then made her sit with the headrest and Made her drink water sip by sip...

As the doctor had said...her morning sickness was worsening with time....
It made Manik often cry seeing her state in the morning....

After puking she would feel dizzy and also her throat felt dried and very itchy at the same time...

Even because of pucking so much her throat's internal skin has been scratched...

This was the only time when Manik felt so helpless and it felt that all those millions he makes every day are of no use....

Soon the butler knocked...
He had arrived with a tray Full of lime juice, fruit juice,honey and some fruits and dry fruits...

Manik first made her have the lime juice... drinking it the thirst she feels gets better.... once she was done with it... Manik made her have a teaspoon of honey... honey sooths that itchiness she feels...

Once she was Better...he made her have fruit juice since after puking she was left with no energy and juice would help her to gain some energy...

Manik forwarded some fruits as well but she refused eating them..

He then made her lay down...
Manik was About to get up when he felt a tug on his hand...
He saw Nandini holding his hand...

Understanding her....
He locked the door and removed his shirt and vest that he was wearing...
He then got inside the bed and as soon as he laid down... Nandini came almost completely on him... ofcourse taking care of her baby bump...

This was a new habit of her's that she is been developing from the past month...
After her morning sickness all she wants is to hug Manik as tight as possible and sleep....
She said that it's her way of getting her lost energy back...
Moreover she wants Him bare chest..
She doesn't like that piece of cloth sticking to his body when she is there to do that...
Well eventually Manik felt it weird and was shocked... but then at the end he knew it was all her pregnancy hormones which generally are at peek after her morning sickness....

Manik kissed the top her forehead and that is fine a drop of tear fell on Nandini's eyes and she looked up to see what it was...
She saw that Manik was silently crying...

She cupped his cheek and asked...

Nandini: Manik....kya Hua?tum ro Kyun rahey ho...

She wiped his tear that was flowing..

Manik: kuch nhi.... ankh Mai kuch chala Gaya tha...u sleep...

Nandini:and I have 2 horns on my head...

Manik:huh??

Nandini: doesn't make any sense right?

Manik: yeah..

Nandini: similarly... tumhara lame excuse bhi nhi...
Ab Batao....kya hua? Kyun pareshan ho? Office Mai kuch hua??

Manik:nhi...

Nandini: phir..

Manik: it's you...

Nandini:me?

Manik:jab bhi tumhe aise dekhta Hun... itne pain Mai during morning sickness...I feel so helpless....u puke out so Badly that tumhe saans lene Mai bhi problem honey lagti hai... aur mai...I can't do anything for that.. I feel like I have failed so Badly...all this money this power feels like a waste jab Mai tumhe is takleef se bahar nhi nikal Sakta...I am sorry Shona..

Nandini: Manik tumne apni side se Sab kuch try Kara na...u consulted the best doctor...pura internet you searched and mom ki Bataiye Huyi all home remedies also we tried... This is something natural manik..u can't control everything... it's not in your hands... then why are you saying sorry....u don't need to be sorry for anything...

Manik:nhi Nandini....Sab meri galti hai...u are suffering today because of me..Mai agar us raat voh galti nhi Karta toh aaj tum...

And he did not realise what blunder he has made...

Nandini:Stop it Manik!!!

Nandini suddenly sat on the bed and shouted..

Manik was amused listening her so anger filled voice...

Manik:nan...

Manik tried touching her when she backed off...

Nandini: mera naam mat lo Manik...

When her eyes watered and eventually tears started falling she did not realise..

Manik: arey Nandini.. par hua kya hai?

Nandini palmed his mouth and spoke...

Nandini:tum..... tum Aisa sochtey ho Manik.... us... din... whatever we had... voh tumhare liye galti hai...u think it as a mistake....aur mai..I thought... that was the best night of our life...us din... that day....we had bared our souls to each other Manik.....us din we completed each other...we made love.... but u are saying it's a mistake...

While Nandini was speaking all this initially he could not understand what she was talking About... but when he replayed his words in his mind... his eyes became wide as a saucer because he realised What exactly he spoke and though it was unintentional and he did not meant it.... it sounded extremely wrong...

Manik:nhi Nandini Tum...

Nandini: Manik...kya ye baacha maine tumpe thopa hai...did u not want this..
Kya tumhe meri wajah se zabardasti ye baacha accept karna pada....

Manik: What...kya bole ja Rahi ho..

Nandini: tumhare liye it was a mistake... toh agar tumhe itna late na pata chal ke starting Mai Pata chal Gaya Hota iss bachey ke Baare Mai toh kya tum isse abort Karwa dete...

Thwack!!!!