.4

Kree Marcel
Continuation.

I walked into the restaurant with Zoey on my arm. She looked so amazing, I couldn't believe it was her. I was so used to her being so comfortably dressed and rocking crocs or something. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, she was some pressure for real.

We took a seat at the assigned booth across from each other. I couldn't help but smile and she couldn't either.

"So, Mr. Marcel, how is Paris life treating you?" Zoey asked picking her menu up.

I chuckled, "It was fun. I love Paris, it's really the city of love you know?"

"Really?" She blushed, "Well maybe you could take me someday and show me around...if that's okay with you?"

"I will, but right now I'm focused on my life here in Miami. I'm back, and I'm here to stay. So, how's everything been since I left?"

"Um," She sat back in her seat, "For a minute, it was a little rocky. You know, people and their attitudes and stuff like that led me away. I cut some people off and I graduated and now I'm living my life the way I planned."

"People? Tell me more." I laughed.

The waitress walked up to our table and she held her hand up telling me to hold on.

"Welcome, can I start you guys off with some champagne?" The waitress smiled and I nodded my head.

"Yes, can we have a bottle of Dom Perignon?" I asked causing her to nod.

"Anything else?"

"Can we have two waters? And a salad for the lady." I said causing the waitress to nod and write it down.

"I'll be right back." She smiled before walking off.

I turned my attention back to Zoey to see her laughing. I cocked my head to the side trying to figure out what was funny.

"What?"

"You're just so mature, in a good way. I like it." She said causing me to smile.

"Thanks. Now back to the people, who'd you have to cut off?" I asked curiously picking up my menu.

She laughed, "You're favorite."

"Ariana?" I asked causing her to nod her head. "Wait y'all not friends no more?"

"Nope." She shook her head, "I cut her off a little after you left because she accused me of being a bad friend."

"Why, what you do?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Well, I didn't do anything honestly. She said I should've been there for her in her time of need. I was in school, I didn't have time to pacify her. She went on facebook and wrote some bad things about me, saying things like I wanted you from the get go and I'm a hoe etc. I just didn't want that negativity in my life anymore." She shrugged.

"That's Ariana for you." I sighed still looking at the menu.

"Do you still talk to her?"

"No, I lost all contact like she asked me. I don't really have much to say to her. I just hope she's doing well and taking care of herself. I know Devin told me she cut him off too."

"Yeah, I still talk to Devin though. It's not everyday, but occasionally I see him around and he let's me hold his daughter." Zoey smiled.

"She's so pretty."

"She is, she looks just like him with her chocolate self. So, do you want kids?" She asked as the waiter placed our champagne and water on the table.

"Are you ready to order?" The waitress asked.

I nodded, "Can I get the wagyu steak? I want a baked potato as my first side and asparagus for the second. Oh, hold the mushrooms."

"Okay, and for you miss?"

"I'll have the same, extra mushrooms though." She said before we handed in our menus.

"Alrighty, we'll be back with your meals." The waitress smiled before walking off.

I looked up at Zoey and she smirked at me.

"So...the kids?"

"Yes, I want at least six. I just need to find the right person to give them to me." I smirked.

"Hm..." She hummed, "Maybe you'll meet them tonight."

"Maybe I will." I said smiled before we clinked our wine glasses.

2 hours later.

I walked into the house throwing my keys in the bowl. The lights was out and it was completely silent. I dragged myself upstairs to my bedroom and stripped from my clothes. I took a quick shower and threw on some basketball shorts. I was beyond tired.

My phone buzzed causing me to pick it up.

Mrs. Martine
Moving on so fast?

I ignored her message throwing my phone on the bed. Just as I was about to get comfortable, I heard small cries. I opened my room door hearing the cries get louder. I made a face walking downstairs on the second floor. I could see the room door cracked open so I went in to see Heaven in her crib.

I didn't even know she was here tonight. Usually Devin picks her up at a certain time.

"What's wrong?" I asked pulling her out the crib. She poked out her lip using her tiny fists to rub her eyes.

I felt her diaper but she wasn't wet or poopy. I guess she was hungry, so I left the bedroom walking down the steps to create a bottle. The only problem was...

I didn't know how.

"Let's see."

I mumbled opening up the fridge. I sighed of relief seeing it was some already pre made. I took one and put it in some hot water to warm it up before giving it to her. She placed it in her mouth and I cut the kitchen light out.

I slowly walked back up the steps rocking her back and forth. Instead of taking her back to the room, I took her to mines. I didn't want to lay her down while she was still awake. I was tired as shit, but sleep could wait.

"Let's watch some tv." I said picking up my remote as Heaven laid on my chest. I put it on some kind of baby channel and rocked her back and forth while she watched it.

Watching this boring as channel made me even sleepier. Heaven was damn near sleep herself, so I decided to change it.

Big Mistake.

She began to cry and point at the television and I put it back on there.

"Fine, have it your way." I said before sighing.

After about five to ten minutes, she was asleep. I cut the television to something else and turned the volume down. I laid Heaven down besides me and got comfortable myself. As soon as I closed my eyes I had to reopen them. I felt Heaven moving around so I turned to see her trying to sit up.

"Man, why you faking sleep on me?" I asked causing her to babble.

She crawled on me and started beating my head in. I just laid there taking it like a punk. Heaven really did me wrong, I thought we were better than this.

"Can Uncle Kree go to sleep?" I asked and would you believe she shook her head no! "Alright that's it, I'm putting you outside."

I picked her up and began spinning her around in the air. All she did the whole time was giggle and slob. For a moment I was having fun myself.

Is this what being a father feels like?

I found myself engaging in unknown conversations with her and playing games. I didn't even have to know what she was saying to figure out why. It really had me thinking, and I try not to think about babies. But being with Heaven gave me baby fever, and I wanted one of my own like tomorrow.

I just need to focus on my career first, babies can come after. But the way I'm feeling right now, the first fine girl I see I'm getting her pregnant.