61.

(Tuesday)
Kree Marcel
October 20
Home.

"So it's completely done? No more fighting, no more sex, no more none of that?" Tania asked handing me a cup of coffee.

"No more," I nodded, "I didn't realize how much it made me feel better until we talked. I told her how I felt for real, I loved Ariana, but the way she made feel just wasn't it. Then it had gotten so bad to the point where I couldn't be in her presence without getting mad."

"Yeah see that isn't good, I'm glad y'all talked because I love Ariana. I feel like y'all were both similar, but not in good ways. Y'all bumped heads because the attitudes and personality is extremely close. Sometimes you can't handle yourself." Tania said sitting next to me.

"True."

"So what about Devin? Are you gonna try to work things out with him?"

"Would I be willing to? Yes. Will I call him or speak to him? No. I just feel like the friendship has run it's course. I don't feel like I can trust him and now he put his hands on me and started doing too much. He and Kairi can both keep their distance. Just as well as Draco too."

"I understand the Devin part, but your family? Kairi is your only sibling and it's not good for you to act like that. Siblings are the best thing in the world, and you might not realize it now but you most certainly will as you grow. That's why, I can't wait to tell Cobi he's gonna be a big brother."

I paused, "You pregnant?"

"Yes." She smiled and I got up and hugged her.

"Congratulations, that's why you ain't been feeling good." I smiled.

"Yeah, I just found out three days ago. Enough about me though, have you gotten a refill on your meds?"

"No."

"So you know what?" She smiled, "I don't think you realized but you were able to calm yourself down without using them. You made up with Ariana and you decided not to fight Devin. See? The progress just keeps happening whether you realize or not." Tania said causing me to smile.

"I guess."

"Alright we don't have to talk about it, but when is the funeral?"

"Tomorrow, and I'm tryna decide on whether I should go or not? Should I because-"

"You paid for it, and you should go show your face and be a shoulder to lean on." Tania said causing me to shrug.

"Sure."

"See I'm so proud of you. Come walk me out." Tania grabbed her purse.

"Alright."
~~~

Ariana Shade
Home.

"Why do you keep pulling on my ear?" Josh asked as I laid cuddled up with him in the bed.

"Cause, I just missed you."

"I see you everyday." He laughed.

"I know, but I just started to appreciate you more." I kissed the side of his face, "You make me happy."

"What's wrong?" He looked at me.

"I just officially ended things with Kree and I feel better. Like I feel good and I just been thinking about you the whole time. You've always loved me and made sure I was okay even though I was chasing in behind Kree. You went out your way to please me and I ignored you for so long because I was holding on to nothing." I said causing him to sit up.

He sighed, "Ari, that's real sweet, but you saying this now? After we have both started seeing other people."

"Josh I know, but I love you and it's real genuine love. You know it's there." I said causing him to stand up.