.17

Ariana Shade
Next Morning
Kree House.

"Do you wanna fight? Do you wanna fight?"

I asked as Kree and I tugged the cereal back and forth.

"Man eat them nasty ass Fruity Pebbles. Let me have these Captain Crunch." Kree said and I popped his hand.

"No give them to me-"

He let them go and I almost fell. I shook the box around in his face and he walked to the freezer. I poured my bowl of cereal and turned around to see him holding a box of Eggos. My eyes lit up and he smirked at me.

"Blueberry Eggos." He sniffed the box and I stared at him, "I wonder if I got any blueberry syrup?"

"Kree-"

"I do!" He cheered pulling it from the cabinet. He opened the box and I tried to grab it from him.

"Here you can have the cereal." I said and he gave me the waffles. He grabbed my bowl of cereal and got some milk from the fridge.

"Thank you." He said pouring the milk in the bowl. He put it back then sat at the island. I put the waffles in the microwave and turned around and watched him. "Weirdo."

"Can I have a scoop?" I asked and he looked at me. "Please?"

"Open your mouth." He said scooping some up and placing it in my mouth.

"Thank you." I said before getting my waffles out the microwave. I put some syrup on them and sat next to Kree at the island. "You gonna take me home?"

He nodded, "Whenever you ready to go."

"Mmkay." I said before eating some of my waffles. He pulled his phone out and I watched him put in his passcode. I scooted closer to him and peeked over his shoulder to see who he was texting.

"Get back, you looking so hard." Kree said causing me to laugh.

"I wanna know who you texting." I said and he handed me the phone. I began reading the messages between him and some girl named Iris.

Iris
Can I come over?

I got company

Iris
Who? Is it a
girl? 🤔

I guess he was about to text her back so I handed him his phone. I watched as he texted her back as I ate my waffles.

"You just get around don't you?" I asked and he laughed.

"Not you throwing shade."

"That's my last name." I winked and he shook his head, "No for real, I wanna know your body count."

"Why?"

I shrugged, "I mean, I'll tell you mine."

"Okay what is it?" He asked sitting his phone down.

"Four." I said before eating another bite of waffle.

"You lying." He shook his head, "Tell me the truth because I know you been with more than four niggas. Am I even included in the four?"

"Nigga duh, you number one!" I said pushing his head, "Seriously, it was you then the other nigga, and when you left I messed with this guy on and off. Then this year it was Josh. Now you tell me."