42.

Zoey Gibson
Next Morning
Kree House.

"Zoey."

I opened my eyes to see Kree up. I sat up in bed and squinted my eyes at him.

"Get up, aren't you coming with me to the restaurant?" Kree asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know anymore."

"Why?" He asked leaning against the bed. I moved my hair out the way and he sighed.

"It's just I don't see where this is going. I'm thinking you're actually starting to care about me, but then you saying you love Ariana so which is it?"

"Who said that?" He laughed and I straight faced him. "No, I'm serious, like when have I said that?"

"Last night, you came home drunk and Devin was-"

"You let him in my house?" Kree asked bawling up his face.

"That's not the point!" I yelled frustratedly, "Ugh, the point is you was really drunk and you told Devin that you loved Ariana. Not once did you mention my name."

"I mean I was drunk, how true could that be?" He asked grabbing his phone.

"A drunk mouth speaks sober thoughts."

"You believe that?" He looked up from his phone.

I nodded, "I mean, didn't you go see her last night? I don't know what to believe."

"You went through my phone?"

"You damn right!" I got up, "The whole reason I did it was because you said you loved her!"

"But you know this already Zoey. So what if I said it? You know about us and everything we go through so why is it a problem?" He asked and I sighed.

"It's not."

"It is, because you going through my phone and shit. What's the reason? I never went through yo shit and I don't need to. I don't like people snooping through my shit." Kree said as I sat back on his bed and sighed.

"I've never given you a reason to go through my phone. I mean damn, I thought we had something and you acting like I'm just an easy fuck." I said causing him to side eye me.

"Did I give you a title?"

"No, but I already gave you one and since I feel like we're together then you need to get with the program. I ain't no bitch who you just gonna run over." I said causing him to scoff.

"Zoey just stop talking to me." He said before throwing his phone on the bed. I grabbed it and he gave me a 'bitch' face. "Put it down, why you doing the most?"

"Cause I can." I said unlocking it.

He walked over to me and tried to grab it. I clutched it tightly in my hand and he pulled me snatching it away. He kissed his teeth before he left out his bedroom.

"Kreeeee." I dragged.

I huffed hopping up out the bed and followed him. He was standing in the kitchen leaned against the counter.

"You mad at me?" I asked and he ignored me. I grabbed his face and pecked his lips but didn't kiss me back. I hopped up on the counter in front of him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed his neck and he stopped me.

"Move. I told you I have somewhere to be." He grabbed my arms.

"But you ain't even dressed. You still in yo boxers so what?" I asked and he huffed. I pecked his lips and he still ain't kiss me back. I hopped off the counter and he looked at me.

"I'm going back to bed."

"At yo house." He said and I scoffed.

"Nah yo bed."

I walked back to his bedroom and he snatched me. I hopped up on the bed anyways and he tried to pull me off. He ended up giving up and got on the bed as well. I sat on top of him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned in for a kiss and he surprisingly kissed me back.

We began to kiss each other and he slid his hand in my panties. I bit his bottom lip as rubbed on me. I let him slid my panties all the way off before he made me sit on it. I would go more into detail, but you know how it went.

Kree Marcel
3 hours later
After the Restaurant.

"Man my stomach hurt."

"Why? You didn't eat much." Tania laughed and I just shook my head. I swung my car keys back and forth as we walked to my car. I unlocked the doors and we hopped in.

"You heading home? Or you got somewhere to be?" I asked and she laughed.

"Well, believe it or not I'm going over your friend house tonight."

"What friend?" I asked and she gave me a face.

"Ariana, she told me to come over tonight. It's gonna be me, her, and Olivia. Just to help her out with the baby." Tania said causing me to nod.

"Hm."

"What?"

"Since when have y'all been cool?" I asked curiously.

She shrugged, "I told you she's never been mean to me. It was always Zoey and her gay friend. I like Olivia too, she's cool peeps."

"sHe'S cOoL pEePs." I mocked her.

"Fuck you sir, just take me to where I need to be."

"Fine." I mumbled.

1 hour later.

"Here we are." I said stopping the car. Tania thanked me before she got out. I looked over at the front door and saw Ariana. I looked away from her because I didn't want to seem weird.

It's already embarrassing enough that I came over here last night. It was over between us and it was nothing left to say. Did I want us to be over? No, but that's just how life works. I mean I don't hate the girl I just feel a bit upset.

"Bye Nia."

"Bye." She waved jogging over to the house. I watched as she gave Ariana a hug and I looked away starting the car up. I looked over once again and saw Ariana walking up to the car. I let the window down and she gave me a smile.

"Hey."

"What's up with you? Why you smiling when you was just talking like you ain't want to see me yesterday." I said and she laughed backing away from the window.

I watched her walk around and get in the passenger seat causing me to cut the car off. I turned to face her and she looked at me.

"You know I love you right?" I said causing her to nod.

"Yes, and I love you too. But it's okay now Kree. We both ain't good for each other so let's just keep it at a friend zone. I do want to keep you around because you was my friend before anything." She said and I nodded.

"That's cool with me." I shrugged.

"You sure?"

"Mhm." I nodded before looking straight ahead. I looked back over at her and she was smiling at me. A smile formed upon my face too and she leaned over. I wasted no time grabbing her neck and kissing her.

We both wrestled taking our clothes off. She moved to the backseat and so did I. We continued kissing each other and she got herself fully naked. I stared at her body, man, I was gonna tear her up tonight.

"One last time can't hurt right?" She moaned out as I began to eat her.

I looked up, "Wouldn't hurt at all."

She smiled down at me and I went back to doing what I do. I mean she said this the last time so it might as well be. But then again who knows?