65.

(Monday)
Ariana Shade
October 26
Home.

"Girl what the hell wrong with your friend?" Olivia asked walking in my bedroom.

"Who?" I raised my brow.

"Devin, on social media making posts and shit."

"Let me see." I asked causing her to hand me the phone.

Devo

Never gave a fuck bout no bitch and never will. Hoe if I ever made you think I gave a fuck it was all cap on my mama grave.
😥❤213   🗯21.     25shares

Devo

I will never let none of you hoes back round my daughter for sure💯 jit crazy if she thought she meant something
❤😥251    🗯12     0shares

"Girl he just upset right now, he'll be alright." I sighed, "Him and the whore are having issues and they done broke up."

"That's sad." Liv sat down continuing to scroll on her phone. "Girl, why Kree then made a post."

"Oh lord, lemme see." I said causing her to hand the phone back to me.

C.E.O Marcel

Niggas be dead hurt. Ain't nobody this way no bitch so come correct and you damn sho ain't talking bout my sister!!!! I been letting shit slide but I want all the smoke behind mines 💯
❤😮24.1k.   🗯1.2k.  55shares

"Is this his business or personal social media? Cause it's giving very much unprofessional." Liv laughed.

"This his personal, his business social media ain't ran by him. But even still he has a large following and he shouldn't be posting stuff like this...anyways let's read the comments."

User2337926: I feel you, I don't like people coming for my family!

Racel12: People are so harsh
       view 34 replies

CoryMiguel: Don't worry bro, you gon be straight don't let that negativity get to you!
❤ C.E.O Marcel

"They gone fight." I said causing Liv to laugh.

"I doubt it, they ain't even really wanna fight each other at the birthday party. Kree all talk."

"No he's not, you were there and you sae them fight so how is he all talk?" I questioned.

"He just gives me all talk vibes. I might be wrong though-"

"You are." I cut her off.

"Damn, okay take up for him then. I forgot that used to be your lil boo." She teased.

"Yeah so get it together." I said jokingly and she nudged me.

"But you think they gone fight? Who you think gon win?"

"I don't know, I never saw Devin fight for real just that fight with Kree. I've seen Kree fight and I know he can fight and he WILL fight no matter what. So it's hard to say." I shrugged.

"I think Devin gon win."

"Why cause that was your lil boo?" I mocked her.

"For one yes, and two because I know how angry he can get. That boy will kill somebody if he could. I just feel like Kree fight for attention cause he thinks it looks cool."

"That doesn't make since, you're judging someone you've never even met for real. Just for that, I think Kree gon win the fight." I said and she bursted out laughing.