.31

Ariana Shade
Next Friday
Heaven Party.

"Happy Birthday baby!" I screamed as I entered the building

"Happy Birthday baby!" I screamed as I entered the building. Heaven ran and hugged me causing me to peck her face. "Where's daddy?"

"Over there."

I looked up to see him talking with a bunch of people. One of those people being Zoey. Oh look, she brought her puppet with her. I let go of Heaven and walked over to them.

"Ari!" Devin said before he hugged me. I hugged him back laughing and waved at the other's. "Man you been getting so big."

"I know," I smiled, "Here's Heaven gift."

I could see Rico whisper something in Zoey ear. She giggled and I just ignored them, so fucking miserable.

"Where's Josh?"

"At the house." I said before looking around. The party was so nice, it was mermaid themed. Devin put a lot of effort into this and you could tell. I'm so proud of him, he's really come a long way.

"Here's someone I want you to meet." Devin said waving the girl over. She walked up and smiled at me.

"Hi, I'm Olivia."

"Hey, nice to meet you

"Hey, nice to meet you." I spoke and Devin smiled.

"Ari this my girlfriend Olivia, Liv this is my best friend Ariana." Devin said smiling.

"Congrats on the baby."

"Thank you, Devin I like her already." I laughed causing them to do the same.

"Good."

The door opened and in walked Kree. There was some girl behind him and she looked nervous. I made a face before looking at Devin. He shrugged like he didn't know either.

"Who's that?" Olivia asked causing Devin to answer.

"That's Kree." He paused, "I don't know the girl though."

"Oh, well she's so pretty." Olivia said causing me to look over at the girl. I mean she wasn't ugly, looked better than that bitch Zoey for sure.

Kree hugged Heaven and high fived the other kids. I watched as he made his way over to us and we locked eyes for a moment. I looked away and placed my hand on my stomach.