76.

Kree Marcel
January 21
Dubai.

"Happy birthday to you!"

Everyone sung as we sat around in the restaurant. I smiled happily as they brought me out this tiny ass cupcake with the '24' candles on it.

"Make a wish!" Kairi smiled clapping.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Once I made my wish, I blew the candles out and the waitress popped confetti.

"Enjoy your day. Your meal is on us." The waitress smiled before walking off.

"Aw man, I feel special." I cheesed causing everyone to laugh.

"So what all you gotta do today? I hope it's not too much because you shouldn't have to work on your birthday." Tania asked eating her food.

"It's all good, but I just have a meeting with a few colleagues. I went ahead yesterday and did that other shit cause today my day." I said causing Kenneth to nod.

"Strip club?"

"I'm going, but I don't know about y'all niggas." I laughed looking over at Devin.

"Devin loves strip clubs." Kairi said before taking a sip of her mimosa.

The whole table went quiet and I could feel the animosity. The air was thick between them, but that wasn't my business.

"Um, Kree what time do you think the meeting will be over?" Bri asked changing the subject.

"They're usually three hours at the max if not less, but it depends on everyone's pitch at the time." I said eating the icing off my cupcake.

"Why you gotta lick it like that?" Tania asked and I smirked at her.

"You minding grown folks business?"

Everyone laughed and she rolled her eyes.

"People turn twenty four and don't know how to act." Tania joked.

"Whatever." I took a sip from my water. "Y'all can't handle me."

"You're literally the youngest in here." Bri laughed.

"Barely! Devin like a few months older than me!"

"Leave me out of it." Devin laughed.

"Yeah alright." I stood up, "I gotta go y'all, I'm gonna be late. Peace out niggas."

I chucked up the deuces before grabbing my briefcase. I checked my watch before jogging towards the door.
~~~

Bri Hall
Later on that day
8:46pm

"Have anyone talked to him?" Kairi asked fixing her tight fitted short dress.

I nodded, "He's pulling up now."

Just then a taxi pulled up and Kree walked out looking clean as hell. I smiled as he did a lil spin and gave us a wide smile. It really warmed my heart seeing him so happy. I felt a lil tingle.

"New phone...uh...who dis?" Kree asked and we all bursted out laughing.

"Just come on." Tania pushed him.

We followed him up to the bouncer and the security let us in. The club was packed and it was a bunch of people dancing. I squinted my eyes trying to look around before I made a mistake and bumped into Kree.

"You stumbling already?" Kree asked.

"No," I laughed, "I wasn't paying attention. I thought you got V.I.P?"