.38

Kree Marcel
Next Morning
Home.

"Yes thank you."

I said hanging up with the insurance company. I sighed placing my phone down on the counter.

"What did they say?" Kairi asked and I sighed.

"To repair is gonna be at least ten thousand dollars. Something about shipping the parts from China and all that other shit. I might as well just gone head a pay for it."

"I wonder who did this." She shook her head walking over to the couch.

"Ain't no telling, but I'm pretty sure I have an idea." I groaned rubbing my temples.

"Ariana?"

"Probably so, she's the only person I can think about. Plus that 'I hate you' note had to be from her. Tania said she stopped by while we was out house hunting." I said plopping down on the couch next to her.

"What's her issue? Did you like use voodoo on her or something? Ain't no way she's that obsessed over you like that." Kairi shook her head as she rubbed her belly.

"I don't know what it is."

"Isn't she pregnant?" Kairi asked and I nodded.

"Yeah six or seven months I think." I mumbled causing Kairi to shake her head.

"That's even worse, what happened to you and Zoey?"

"I haven't spoke to her nor Devin in a while. We fell out you know, so, I won't be talking to them again." I shrugged.

"What? What happened? Devin is your best friend Kree." Kairi looked upset and I just shrugged.

"We just grew apart."

"I hate that." She shook her head, "I talked to Dad. He said he's packing his things up now. Should be done and packed up by the end of the week."

"Cool."

Last night, Tania was over my house helping my sister set up a spot for her baby. Kairi and my Dad are moving to Miami now and they needed a place to stay, with me being their family I let them stay here. Kairi and I were out in her car last night because she took me to the house she was trying to buy for herself. When I came home, I didn't expect for my car to be tore up and leaning.

The doorbell rung and Kairi got up to answer it. I turned around seeing Tania walk in smiling.

"Hey guys." She hugged me before she hugged Kairi. We sat down on the couch and she sighed setting her purse aside. "Did you find out who did it?"

"We've came to the conclusion that it was Ariana." Kairi spoke.

"Wow really? Why?" Tania asked shocked.

"Too much to explain, but what did she do when she came over?"

"She knocked and I got up from off the floor and opened the door half way. She was asking about you and stuff and all I said was come back later because you weren't home. She walked away and I went back to putting up the crib." Tania explained.

"What was so bad about that?" Kairi asked and Tania shrugged.

I shook my head, "She's an overthinker, ain't no telling what was running through her brain."

"You never mentioned it to me, but did y'all have something going on?" Tania asked and I laughed before nodding.

"Yeah."

"I figured because she used to look at me crazily all the time. She was never disrespectful, but she did give me weird stares. I didn't expect her to be crazy, the other girl always seemed as if she didn't like me."