57.

(Thursday)
Ariana Shade
October 16
Home.

"Joshua come here!" I yelled as he walked around the corner.

"What?" He peeked his head in, "If you make me late for work."

"I'm more important." I said causing him to laugh. He walked over to me and pecked my lips before sitting down. "Can I share something with you and you not get mad?"

"Depends on what it is." He said giving me his full attention.

"So I may have kissed someone else the other day. It was a girl and um, I know we aren't in an official relationship but I just felt the need to let you know." I said and he nodded.

"I feel you, but you liking girls now?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I don't think I do. Girls aren't really my thing it was just an accident I guess. Or maybe it was the person." I mumbled.

"Well I can't be mad because we ain't official, but I don't want you around here kissing on all these girls and shit." He said causing me to nod.

"I won't." I leaned up, "Can I have a kiss?"

"I gotta think about it." He laughed.

I grabbed his face and kissed his lips. He stood up and licked his lips before heading out the door. I got up and followed him to the front door.

"I'll see you later." I said and he nodded as the front door opened. In walked Olivia and I looked away.

"Wassup homie." Josh said giving her dap.

"Bye Josh." She laughed as he left out for work. The door closed and she looked at me. "I just came to pick up my hoodie."

"So you're moving out?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know, I just- I know that you and Josh are gonna be moving in soon. I don't wanna live under you all my life." She confessed.

I nodded, "I completely understand."

"Yeah."

We both stood there awkward and I broke the silence.

"So, about yesterday." I said and she looked at me, "I don't know what made me do that. It just felt natural at the moment and um, I'm sorry for kissing you."

"Sorry? You don't have to be sorry because I kissed you back. I don't know why but like you said it felt natural." She admitted.

"Let's just put it behind us. Besties?"

She nodded, "Besties."
~~~

Kree Marcel
Home.

I heard my front door open and I sat up in bed. I got up and quickly made my way down the hall. I stood there seeing Raphael come in holding a cigar. My cigar. I watched as he came right in and sat down.

"Bonjour." Raphael spoke blowing the smoke out his mouth. "Vous ai-je manqué?"

"Non." I replied back and he smiled.

"Why not? You talked too much shit the other day so that's why I beat you up. I've been seeing you out on the beach reading your bible and everything. How's that going?"

"What do you want? I'm not about to keep doing this with you." I said furrowing my brows.

"You kept it going with my wife." He side eyed me.

"I'm sorry."

"What?" He looked up, "Did you just apologize? Wow, it's taken you a year and some just to apologize for sleeping with my wife? Well guess what...I don't want your apology."