55.

(Monday)
Devin Cross
October 13
Kairi House.

"What's the matter?" Kairi asked as she sat on the bed. I shook my head continuing to stare at the wall. I knew I had to tell her eventually, but it's hard. "Devin."

"Hm?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Are you okay?" She asked sitting criss crossed on the bed. "It looks like something is bothering you. If you don't wanna talk about it then we don't have too."

"Liv pregnant."

"Are you serious?" She asked and I nodded. "Devin we literally just started our relationship again. How are we gonna build? You know what I knew this was a mistake."

"How is it a mistake? I didn't know she was pregnant until last night. I mean Liv and I stopped being close months ago. We didn't break up officially until bout two weeks ago." I said and she shook her head.

"I'm not mad about her being pregnant Devin. It's the fact that we're in a relationship now and she's gonna be interfering. She has every right to since she is carrying your child, but I can already see where this situation is heading and I don't wanna be apart of it." Kairi said before she walked out the room.

I walked out after her and followed her downstairs.

"So what you tryna say? You want to break up with me already?" I asked and she sighed.

"I don't know Devin. I think we should just focus on ourselves right now. At least until she has the baby."

"Basically you're breaking up with me." I nodded, "Damn, alright then. I mean if that's how you really feel about the situation."

"I don't wanna go about it this way. I really don't. But the drama that comes with having other people involved with a relationship is something I don't wanna do right now. There's still a lot of issues I want to work on personally. I can't have that around me right now."

"Liv isn't even a drama filled person. The only way she would come at you that way is if Ariana had something to do with it. But fuck it, you got it ma." I kissed my teeth.

I walked back upstairs to get my stuff. I wasn't mad at her feeling how she feel. I was upset at myself because I know how bad I want her. I don't want us to break up but if that's how she feeling then we might as well. I can't keep playing cat and mouse.
~~~

Ariana Shade
Home.

"Why you ain't at work?" Olivia asked yawning.

"I took off for a week. No reason at all, but shit I been tired. So, have you talked to Devin?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, but I do have something to tell you."

"What is it?" I asked patting the bed for her to sit.

"Yesterday I took another test and it came back negative." She said and I sat up.

"What? I have some in my bathroom." I got up from the bed and walked in. I reached under the sink and handed her a box. "Take it real quick. This is the best brand too."

I left her alone in the bathroom and sat down on the bed. I prayed it came back positive. I want bestie to have a child just like me. Plus I just want her to be happy. I hope her and Devin can reconcile things.

Liv walked out the bathroom and I smiled.

"Now we wait."
~~~

Kree Marcel
Therapy.

"How'd your first day go?"

"Surprisingly well." I smiled, "I had a run im where I felt like taking it there but I didn't. I just excused myself and did my anxiety exercises."