50.

Bri Hall
October 4
Home.

"You look so bright today

"You look so bright today." Bailey smiled walking in my room. I gave him a quick smile as I continued to unpack our clothes. "So, do you want to go back to the beach today?"

"No."

"So, what do you want to do? We in a new state. I need new friends and new-"

"School." I said watching his face fall.

"Bri please-"

"Bailey, it's your last year. Just cause we moved doesn't mean you're out of school." I sat down on the bed.

"But I don't wanna-"

"Bai it's not up for discussion. Just let it go now because you know you can't argue with me." I said causing him to get up and leave the room.

I don't like seeing him upset, but he knows school is important. He just doesn't want to go because he's afraid of being bullied. Trust me, I know what it feels like to be treated differently. But sometimes you just have to deal with it. You can't stop people from being cruel.

"Bailey come in here." I called.

"Yes?"

I patted the bed causing him to come sit next to me. "Listen, forget all those people out there. Don't let anybody steal your joy. You can be whomever you want to be."

"It's hard Bri, I have to pretend to be someone I'm not just to fit in. This is a whole new state and we've already been racially profiled. I just don't think I can do it anymore." He said causing me to hug him.

"You can, and you will. I will see you graduate next year. Right?" I said causing him to look up at me.

"Yeah." He smiled.

"Good, I love you."

"Love you too."
~~~

Ariana Shade
Grocery Store.

"What color should we get?" Olivia asked as we stood in Walmart.

"He loves green, so get green. I think I wanna do a pirate theme." I said smiling.

Jace birthday was in three days and I wanted to throw him a party. It's his first birthday so of course I wanted to go all out. I booked the place and everything because my baby is going to enjoy his day.