.10

Kree Marcel
Next Morning
Home.

I got up from my bed rubbing my forehead. I looked around seeing how dirty Ariana had made my room. She pissed me off so bad yesterday, she better be lucky they ain't kick me out my damn home. I can't even go to work today, I'm too embarrassed. I really don't want her back around me at all.

"Kree!"

I walked into the living room to see Devin and Heaven. I asked him to come stay the night with me last night because Ariana still got the keys to my apartment. I know he don't mess with her anymore, so I needed him to patrol the door. I wasn't gonna even give her my energy anymore.

"Yeah?" I asked picking up Heaven who was on the couch looking at tv.

"Didn't you say something about some yogurt? I wanna see if she'll eat it." Devin said searching the fridge, "Found it."

"I'm tired as fuck, like Ariana made me mad as hell. How you gon come up in here acting like that? Doing all that screaming and shit like I ain't trying to help you out." I got mad all over again just thinking about it.

"Where she at?"

I shrugged, "After my mama got me from jail yesterday, her dad seen her and was like 'where you been'? She was just quiet like she was out of it."

"He might know she on drugs. That's why I was curious to why the fuck she was always at the strip club. Her ass was there day and night. So was I, but still. She might be living there, I heard they kicked her out for becoming a stripper." Devin said taking the baby away from me.

"Probably, because as soon I moved here she brought her ass right over here. I didn't mind, but don't come in nobody else shit being rowdy and shit. That's the reason Zoey mad at me now, but I don't care. Have respect." I furrowed my eyebrows before shaking my head.

"She crazy Hev." Devin said feeding her the yogurt. She started clapping and we did the same.

"Yay!" I clapped before giving her a high five. "You so silly."

"Kee."

I gasped, "She said my name!"

"Who is that Heaven?" Devin asked pointing at me.

"Kee."

"Yay!" I picked her up twisting her back and forth. I handed her back to Devin and he kissed her cheek.

"My princess." He said causing me to smile. My dude really matured ever since he had a baby. He don't let a lot of females around anymore and he go to school and do what he supposed to. I'm proud of both him and Zoey.

It's Ari ass who got me tight.

"Let's turn on some Peppa Pig or some shit." I said leaning up from the counter just in time. The front door opened and I leaned my head back. It was Ariana, and I felt like I was gonna hit her ass.

"Hey..." She walked in, she looked better. Like she bathed and fixed her hair and shit. I didn't care though.

"Give me my fucking keys." I said snatching them out her hands.

"Kree where you want us to go? I'll let y'all talk." Devin said as Heaven waved at Ariana.

"Hey Heaven." She said trying to touch her but Devin pulled her away and sat on the couch.

"Go get yo shit." I said causing her to sigh. She began to walk to the back and I cut my eyes at her. "Hurry up, I don't got all damn day! My bad Heaven."

I said as Devin covered her ears. I walked to the back and saw Ariana getting all her stuff. She gathered everything and walked up to me sadly.

"I'm sorry." She teared up before pushing past me. I walked her to the front door and let her out. She didn't have no place here. When I say I'm done with her, I'm done. I refuse to let her tear down my brand and drag my name through the mud.