83.

Bri Hall
February 11
Home.

"Yes." I moaned out softly throwing my head back in pleasure. I bit my lip looking down at Kree as he ate me out. I felt my toes curling as I tried to hold in my orgasm. Too late.

"Uhmm." I came pulling at the sheets. My legs were spread apart widely and I stared Kree in his eyes hungrily. I wanted this man...all of him. "Don't tease me."

"You want me?" He asked leaning down in my ear kissing my neck and sucking on my earlobe.

I moaned, "Mhm."

I felt the tip slid in and I was about to go crazy. I wanted to show this man how much I wanted him, how much I needed him. I was dripping just looking at him. This was mines, all mines.

"Let me have my way with you." He licked across his bottom lip sexily.

"Take me." I smiled before being fucked roughly.

"Ohhh yess!"

"Bri? You good?"

I sat up sweating seeing Kree in my face looking at me weirdly. I looked at the time before mentally slapping myself. Wow, I'm feeling really embarrassed right now. I hope I didn't call out his name.

"I'm straight." I chuckled awkwardly feeling the ocean between my legs. "Why you here?"

"You told me to come over for breakfast remember?" He laughed.

"Right." I nodded, "Give me ten minutes...or twenty...or thirty...just go to the living room."

"Alright." He surrendered before leaving the room. I quickly got out of bed running into my bathroom. I could hear my detachable shower head calling my name.
~~~

"Finally." Kree mumbled as I walked in the kitchen with my robe on.

"Hush." I laughed, "So what do you want?"

"Just some grits." He pulled his phone out.

"You can't cook your own grits?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"You make them better than me." He smiled before looking back at his phone.

I blushed and quickly turned around so he wouldn't see. I began to boil some water before turning back at around to him.

"What you gonna do today? Work?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nope, I'm on baby duty." He said before nodding his head in the direction of the couch.

I looked past him seeing Emerald laid on the couch sleep. I didn't even notice she was here, she's so quiet.

"Aww, look at you getting practice in before we have our baby." I joked and he kissed his teeth.

"Hell nawl, not me. Not I. No kids ever!" He laughed shaking his head.

"Kree why?" I asked laughing, but I really wanted to know what his problem was. I remember he said he wanted two kids.

He shrugged, "I got Emmy and that's good enough. I just ain't a fan of kids."

"Since when?"

"Since-"

He cut himself off shrugging his shoulders. He definitely was about to say something, but cut it off. I ain't wanna make him mad, so I just changed the subject.

"Anyways, why you got Em?" I asked looking back at the boiling water on the stove.

"Kairi and Devin ain't seeing eye to eye. Had to go get my baby from that toxic environment."