90.

Kree Marcel
February 23
Home.

"Answer the phone. Hello?"

The call declined again and I redialed her number. It declined again and I had to make sure I was calling the right person. Bri tripping, I been calling her ass all day long. I mean it was all good at dinner last night, now she wanna ignore a nigga?

"Kree!" I heard Tania voice as she walked in my place. I just be leaving the door unlocked. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Bri ignoring my calls." I sat my phone on the counter.

"Yeah..." She trailed off, "That might be my fault."

"How?" I asked raising my brow.

"I kinda told her about ole girl, but I couldn't help it Kree she-"

"You did what?" I asked in disbelief.

"Kree-"

"No because why'd you say something? That's not your fucking place. You had no business telling her what the fuck I told you and only you!"

"Can you not yell at me?" She asked folding her arms.

"Bruh you so foul." I placed my hand on my face. "How you my best friend but you doing shit like this? I can't believe you did this out of all people."

"Well Kree I'm sorry, but as a woman you don't wanna see-"

"As a woman? No it's not about that Tania. Because if you were really my friend you would've kept yo mouth shut. See this the shit I be talking about."

"I just didn't want her to be upset!"

"You made her upset now because she knows! This the shit that make me miss Ariana so bad. Because she would never do some shit like this. I really messed up our shit, because her loyalty to me was on another level and I'll never find nobody like her again!"

Tania bawled up her face, "Ariana was your yes girl. She did everything you wanted and asked but I'm a real friend. I tell you when you're right and wrong. You're wrong right now and I want you to know that."

"I'm wrong? What about you?"

"I can admit that I should've never said nothing. But you shouldn't be out here fucking other people when you see that girl clearly wants to be with you! And if you wanted her so bad like you say you do, you would never have fucked the other girl."

"Why do y'all be so worried about what I do with my dick? Am I fucking you?"

"No-"

"Exactly! So stay in your place as a friend and stop running yo mouth to other people. This shit got me so fucked up bruh!" I got angrier just thinking about it. I searched for my car keys before finding them.

"Where are you going?"

"You can let yourself out." I said leaving out the front door.
~~~

"What?" Bri cracked open the door.

"I know you mad, and I'm sorry for having sex with someone but Bri I had to." I said causing her to scoff.

"Really?"

"Shit, I can't explain it but can you let me in? For just a moment?" I begged and she opened the door.

I walked in and she went and sat down grabbing her sketchpad. I sat next to her and she scooted away from me.

"I'm sorry."

"Mhm." She scribbled.

"I'm for real, I didn't know what to do because I know we tryna work things out, but I don't want us to rush into shit. So, I took it upon myself to be with someone else, and I know it sounds stupid but it's my logic." I explained.