.22

Zoey Gibson
Next Morning
Dominican Republic.

I stood in the mirror putting my makeup on. I was very upset about yesterday, but I knew if I were to leave I could mess things up with Kree. We had a few more appearances to make these last two days and the third day we rest. No matter how upset I was, I wouldn't leave him out there by himself when I know they asked to see the both of us.

The door opened up and in walked Kree. He didn't sleep in the room with me last night, so I'm guessing he was with Devin and Ariana. I wouldn't know, after crying my eyes out I just stayed in the room for the rest of the day. This is my first time seeing either one of them since yesterday.

"Good morning." I spoke spraying some setting spray on my face.

He nodded, "Good morning."

I began putting my make up back up and cut the lights out. I walked in the room to see Kree sitting on the bed fully dressed. I walked past him and grabbed my purse and my phone. I pulled my hair behind my ear before looking at him.

"Want me to put some more make up on your eye?" I asked and he nodded.

I followed him into the bathroom and cut the light back on. I pulled my foundation out and a make up pad. I patted a little under his eye and made it blend in. After I finished, there was a knock on the door. I put my make up on and Kree stepped over to get it.

"Kree look!" Ariana rushed in to show him something on her phone. I just stayed in the bathroom, no need to start unnecessary drama.

"What is it?" He asked as she placed the phone in his hand. "Yoo!"

He bursted out laughing and she did too. I discreetly watched them through the mirror. The sight didn't upset me, but it did make me feel a way. But Kree has already made it clear that he doesn't want me. I'm not delusional like some people.

As I finished putting my make up away, it got quiet. I slowly looked back up in the mirror and saw them against each other. She began to kiss him and he was kissing her back. I couldn't even look away, even though I wanted to. My heart was shattered because I was so sure that he liked me just a little bit.

I cut the light out in the bathroom and walked out. I walked over to the bed and they stopped kissing. I can't even look at them, it's like everything bothers me now since I told him my feelings. I wasn't a jealous person, but I do have feelings and watching them kiss really hurt me.

"You need to stay off that foot. They might have to cut it off." Kree said and Ariana pushed him.

"It's just sprained, I'll be alright." She said sitting on the bed. She lifted her foot so Kree could look at him before she stood up. "I'll head back to my room before Devin wake up and think I left him. When you get back come to the room."

He nodded.

Ariana stood up and she cut her eyes to me. She lifted up her hand and kissed her tattoo before she left out. I looked over to see if Kree had seen it, but he was looking out the window.