100.

Devin Cross
2 years later
Miami, FL.

"NO! NO! AH!"

I woke up from my sleep hearing Kairi's loud scream. I grabbed my gun checking the babies room before running down the steps. Kairi was on her knees hysterical.

"Kairi." I ran towards her, "What's wrong?"

She screamed and ear piercing scream causing me to lean down and grab her. I held her close to me letting her scream at the top of her lungs. She was scaring me, she just wouldn't stop yelling.

"Shh, talk to me." I comforted her.

She wouldn't stop crying though. I looked around noticing her phone across the room. I let her go and picked up her phone reading the group message.

From Mommy to Devin, Daddy, Tania +1 other.

He's gone y'all. Kree is dead.
-seen

Tania
Are you joking?
-seen

Ariana
Please dpwm.

My heart shattered to pieces reading that shit. How could Kree be dead? He was doing fine a few days ago. He had finally started smiling again. What the fuck could've happened?

"Get the kids! Get my kids!" Kairi screamed pulling herself from the floor. She scrambled putting her shoes on. I followed suit running up the stairs quickly trying to get our kids.
~~~

"Where's my mama? Please?" Kairi pushed past everyone crowded around in Kiana house.

Everyone face was long and sad as fuck. There's no way this shit was a joke, as much as I wanted it to be.

"Devin." Ariana called causing me to open my arms. She walked into my embrace and I hugged her tightly. "I need to talk to you."

We stepped into the bathroom and she locked the door.

"I'm pregnant."

"Huh? Again?" I asked and she teared up before taking a deep breath. "Don't tell me it's for..."

"Kree." Ariana bursted out crying.

"Are you gonna tell-"

"Let me in the fucking house!"

Ariana opened the bathroom door and I walked out with her right behind me. Rico was there holding Zoey up and my eyes widened. She was big as a house. When the hell was she ever pregnant?

"That's my babydaddy!" Zoey cried as Kree bodyguards intercepted the front door

"Let her in." Kiana sighed.

The whole house was literally in shambles at this moment. By the look on Kiana's face, she already knew about this. But it came as a surprise to everyone else, including Kairi, Ariana and I. What in the world is going on? Especially since Ariana is standing here letting me know she's pregnant for Kree as well.