.16

Ariana Shade
Next Morning
Home.

Ariana ShadeNext MorningHome

"Ari did you hear me?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at Joshua. I shook my head no before looking back at the ground. I've just been in my own little world every since yesterday. All I want is to press rewind and stay my motherfucking ass home. I swear I can be so stupid at times.

"What's up with you?" Josh asked sitting next to me. "Every since you came back from wherever you was last night you been out of it. I heard you crying."

"It's nothing." I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water out the fridge and to a sip from it.

The doorbell rung and Josh got up to answer it. I walked back into the living room and saw Kree at the door. I spit my water out and sat it down.

"Tell him I'm not here!" I whispered to Josh before running to the kitchen.

"Ariana I saw you." Kree yelled and I stomped my foot before walking out the kitchen. Kree pushed past Josh and came in and looked at me. "You can stop avoiding me, come on I've been calling you for almost three hours now."

"I don't wanna talk right now." I said walking towards the back.

"But-"

"Aye man, leave her alone she don't wanna talk." Josh said causing me to turn around. I looked at Kree and he was looking at Josh.

"This ain't your argument buddy stay within your price rang." Kree said and I snatched him by his arm.

We walked into my bedroom and I closed the door.

"How do you know where I stay? I can't believe you said that to him!" I said causing him to shrug.

"It's not about him, I was trying to see if you were okay. You didn't even give me a chance to explain before you ran away."

"You don't have to explain shit to me. It was stupid of me to be there knowing damn well we weren't talking or together. I had been drinking and stuff and my emotions just got the best of me, you know? I'm really sorry." I apologized feeling embarrassed again.

Kree sighed, "Don't apologize to me either. That girl was just a quick fuck and I met her at a damn store. I asked for her number and yeah we ended up fucking. She isn't shit to me, we just enjoyed each other's company. The only reason I told you to shush was because I was trying to see if she was listening. You took off so fast you didn't even let me kick the girl out or nothing."

"It doesn't matter anymore. It's over and done with. Can you just let yourself out?" I asked opening the bedroom door.

"You mad at me? That's what it seems like."

"I'm not, I just want to keep some distance. Just for now." I said and he walked right out the room. I followed him and saw Josh sitting on the couch. Kree left out the door and slammed it hard as hell. Josh turned around and looked at me.