93.

Devin Cross
Friday, March 8
Ms. Cheezious.

I scrolled through social media as I waited for my guest to arrive. I kept checking my watch repeatedly since I knew I had to be at practice by four. I heard someone clear their throat, causing me to look up.

"Hey stranger." Ariana spoke as she slid in the booth.

"Wassup." I spoke putting my phone aside. "How you been?"

"I've been alright, and you?" She asked picking up her menu.

"I been good." I nodded before looking down at my menu as well. I mean, she told me to meet her here so I just wanna hear what she gotta say. "So, you ain't gon say nothing?"

"I need something to drink first."

I nodded and the waiter came over and took our drink orders. We knew what we wanted to eat already, so she took our food orders as well. Once she left from our table, Ariana smiled and looked at me.

"So, I wanted to apologize to you since I know Liv and I upset you. I did some foul shit to your friend and-"

"Stop playing with me." I cut her off, I wasn't here to play with her. "You know that's my fiance so stop acting like that."

"Whatever you fiance, so I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry." She rolled her eyes.

"You still not being genuine though. I can hear it in yo tone. Like you don't feel bad for attacking her when she hadn't did or said shit to you?" I asked bawling up my face.

"Devin-"

"Here's your drinks, we'll be back with your food shortly." The waiter smiled.

"Thank you." Ariana said, "Now, like I was saying you already know that I don't fucking like her. That's why I reached out to you so I could talk to you about the situation. Plus she was saying some shit to Liv too like don't act like she ain't do nothing."

"She said that she said something AFTER Liv came at her. She was defending herself and y'all got mad and thought it was cute to jump her. Then you sitting up here in my face like it's all cool with me after you pull some bullshit like that? Man fuck outta here." I threw my hand in a whatever motion.

She sat up, "First of all Devin, don't act like that. You was over my house a week or two prior to that saying shit like she's selfish and she make you mad and shit! When the bitch put you out the house I was the first person you ran to! Now all of a sudden you going so hard for her and for what?"

"I came to you as a friend, because we was going through something! I never gave you the green light to put yo hands on her or any of that shit!" I got heated before people began to stare, "You took it upon yourself to put your hands on her and that's not right."

"Whatever because you choosing a bitch over your best friend since we was in elementary school! We grew up together, raised our kids together and now since this bitch is in the picture it's fuck me? Like you don't even see how you're treating me!" Ariana slammed her hand against the table as tears welded in her eyes.

"What? I was still cool with you Ari even after all the shit you did to me! Told Kree that I fucked you, a lie, had Kree and I beefing over some shit you started! Then, started fucking with my ex girlfriend and told her a bunch of bullshit like I was cheating on her WHICH IS A LIE! Then, you attacked my fucking fiance, who was PREGNANT and we didn't even know! Do you see what kind of fucked up friend you are to me?" I widened my eyes very pissed off with her.

"I always had yo back! When you and Kree was into it I never played both sides I was worried about you and him! I helped you take care of your daughter and everything and now I can't even be around because of Kairi? You don't see how that shit sound?" She asked with her voice cracking as tears fell down her face.