.20

Ariana Shade
Next Morning
Hotel.

"Jump Ariana jump!" Devin screamed as played in the gym

I jumped up and down on the small trampoline laughing. Devin jumped on the one beside me and we kept hitting each other. Kree and Zoey had to go to brunch, so it was me and Devo. I didn't mind, I wasn't in the mood to be around Zoey anyways.

"Hey guys!" Zoey screamed as she waved her hand. Both her and Kree were walking hand in hand past the gym. Devin waved and hopped off the trampoline. I hopped down too and watched as they walked in.

"Damn girl, you look good." Devin said causing her to smile.

"You had to do allat to go to brunch?" I asked looking her up and down

"Uh yeah, I mean I wanted to be all sexy and cute. Plus I even helped out with some ideas this morning. I might need to go into business." Zoe said as Kree stared at his phone.

"Zoey we gotta make an appearance in fifteen minutes, hurry up." Kree said before turning around and heading out the gym. Zoey waved bye to us and followed after him. I rolled my eyes and Devin and I went our separate ways.

2 hours later
Don Pepe.

"Sorry guys, Kree said we needed to go left but we was supposed to go right and we got lost." Zoey laughed as she sat at the table with Devin and I.

I picked up my menu ignoring her. I wasn't in the mood to be fake right now. To be honest, I didn't really hate her it's just seeing her act like she Kree wife or whatever pisses me off. She's been with him all day, they've made appearances and had brunches and shit. That's supposed to be me, and that man know damn well he gon hear my mouth.

"Kree yo mama calling." Zoey said taking his phone and pressing answer. "Hey Miss Kiana!"

"Hey Zoey!" She mocked her, "Where Kree?"

Zoey pointed the camera at Kree who was damn near sleep. Devin shook him and he looked at the camera and waved. I blocked my face when she pointed the camera on me. Devin waved at her and Zoey put the phone back on her.